Charles Kelly

RunInRed

PM just posted a story stating "All signs pointing to Kelly becoming the next Defensive Coordinator"

It's member protected but you can get the idea from the title.

http://auburn.247spo...ext-DC-41915483

Whaaat? Somebody's 2nd cousins mothers brothers house painter who once double dated with Kelly's father in laws uncle's nephew 3rd grade teacher said no way.

Boy, this never gets old. Oh, wait... it does.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU fans on the twitters acting butthurt about Kelly. Lots of smoke there...

I've always thought FSU fans were just butthurt in general.

I should have said more butthurt than usual. Or perhaps that rather than a general sense of butthurt, it's butthurt about something specific.

I should have said more butthurt than usual. Or perhaps that rather than a general sense of butthurt, it's butthurt about something specific.

Nothing worse than focused and sharp butthurt, when you were already butthurt.

K. Kolumbo just tweeted that he'd be surprised if Gus didn't announce the hiring of Kelly at today's 3:00pm bowl game presser.

I don't care for the way FSU handles things (or their PD), but I have always had a special place in my heart for the way they have worked with the Seminole Nation. Even the $$$$/scholarship side of it is helpful to the Native Americans in FL. But that's not really football related so continue..... :)

Didn't Kelly's defense give up a lot of points in 2014 and he still had Mario Edwards and Eddie Goldman. Oregon went through his defense like sliced butter no resistance at all smh

... He's going to be the perfect DC for us smh

Here come the "we settled on a loser" crowd.

;)

Never going to be good enough unless the stat lines look like this: 0-0-0-0-000 <_<:big:

Didn't Kelly's defense give up a lot of points in 2014 and he still had Mario Edwards and Eddie Goldman. Oregon went through his defense like sliced butter no resistance at all smh

His D this year was the first in the country since bama's 2011 D to keep all opponents under 25 points IIRC

;)

Never going to be good enough unless the stat lines look like this: 0-0-0-0-000 <_<:big:

So a guy who has been coaching defenses for 30 years or something is going to be disqualified because in 2014 they gave up a "lot of points".....I'm hoping that people making those kind of statements are just sidewalk alums and never actually got a degree from Auburn. ....they are devaluing the diploma.

His D this year was the first in the country since bama's 2011 D to keep all opponents under 25 points IIRC

Ya I know he did good, but I would think with a killer dline he would do a little better in 14.

Hope he does well but he'll probably be as good as the rest since ole Tubbs left.

;)

So a guy who has been coaching defenses for 30 years or something is going to be disqualified because in 2014 they gave up a "lot of points".....I'm hoping that people making those kind of statements are just sidewalk alums and never actually got a degree from Auburn. ....they are devaluing the diploma.

:hellyeah:

Joe Rice @joeyrice5 11m11 minutes ago

Charles Kelly expected to sign with Auburn as DC for 950k per year. 3 year deal. #coachingcarousel

Who is that?

He's a marketer and Florida State enthusiast. Hell of a scoop for somebody with those credentials if he's right.

https://twitter.com/joeyrice5

Ya I know he did good, but I would think with a killer dline he would do a little better in 14.

Hope he does well but he'll probably be as good as the rest since ole Tubbs left.

Wait you were serious with the first post? I thought you were being funny/sarcastic

Certainly if we hire CCK as our DC with DC experience totalling 2 seasons at FSU and part of 1 year at Ga Tech - major programs to be sure- labeling him right now as anything other than a "wait & see" hire is dishonest.

Wait you were serious with the first post? I thought you were being funny/sarcastic

It's Pruitt or someone who punches dry erase boards or bust. Ha

Archived