Jordan-Hare Stadium Renovation

logan adams

12 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I've seen the bars at JHS filled to the max. And it wasn't close to how loud Autzen is. I don't know if they still have the bars with the tiger at the max, it's been almost 2 decades since I've been to JHS.. 

But every single game I've seen at Autzen, when I left, my ears would ring like they did on the 2nd row of the Tool concert I attended in St Louis. 

That's significantly louder than I've ever heard JHS. It may not be 10 times louder, but it's close. And I've never had my ears ringing after a game at JHS. With a little less than  half the crowd size. 

My ears were ringing for more reasons than Autzen during my time in Eugene.  Love that town. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

My ears were ringing for more reasons than Autzen during my time in Eugene.  Love that town. 

Haha. Me too. I honestly wish I had never left. But hey, I'm back in Bama, so maybe I can take my kids to an Auburn game sometime. My son was raised in Eugene as an Auburn fan. I'd love to take both my kids if we had the money to afford to get in. Times are hard since we moved back south, lol. But I REALLY wanna take my son to JHS. He will be blown away by the size. 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:12 PM, The Plainsman said:

Been there. Fun environment.   I am not sure it is 10x louder.   It does sit above the field so I beleive they get an echoing affect on the field.   Also think the stadium is fill with more student on a ratio basis,. But not sure on that.  

The article explains the sound "effect" and it makes sense. 

Another reason to hate all those enclosed luxury suites.  I hate that trend....  Stay home if you want to watch the game from your living room.  Leave the seating to passionate (and enthusiastic) fans who want a real stadium experience.

And for anyone inclined to defend it... that's fine...to each their own.  Just me and my li'l ol opinion.

BTW was 2nd-3rd row, in the end-zone that all the INT's we're returned in the '94 LSU game.  Heard bells for 3 days.

16 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Haha. Me too. I honestly wish I had never left. But hey, I'm back in Bama, so maybe I can take my kids to an Auburn game sometime. My son was raised in Eugene as an Auburn fan. I'd love to take both my kids if we had the money to afford to get in. Times are hard since we moved back south, lol. But I REALLY wanna take my son to JHS. He will be blown away by the size. 

Was there for a year.  95/96.  

5 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

The article explains the sound "effect" and it makes sense. 

Another reason to hate all those enclosed luxury suites.  I hate that trend....  Stay home if you want to watch the game from your living room.  Leave the seating to passionate (and enthusiastic) fans who want a real stadium experience.

And for anyone inclined to defend it... that's fine...to each their own.  Just me and my li'l ol opinion.

BTW was 2nd-3rd row, in the end-zone that all the INT's we're returned in the '94 LSU game.  Heard bells for 3 days.

I sat just a row or two above you for that game. Strangest game I’ve ever attended. 

11 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Wow. They all come with that??

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, RunInRed said:

does each locker come with one of those beauties?  lol golf is already suiting up...........lol

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, RunInRed said:

Is there a full slideshow somewhere with the entire locker room updates?  I would love to see the finished product.

Are they going to close end the other 3 corners after the 2018 season? It would look a ot better if all 4 corners are closed in.

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Are they going to close end the other 3 corners after the 2018 season? It would look better if all 4 corners closed in.

If and when they close in the other three corners of the stadium then yes, it will be after the 2018 season. 

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

If and when they close in the other three corners of the stadium then yes, it will be after the 2018 season. 

lol:clap:

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Everything looks good except those frickin beams god almighty something has to be done to the north side

They had some grey sheets to hang over them but JJ took them.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Everything looks good except those frickin beams god almighty something has to be done to the north side

“Eyesore” was the word that came to my mind, lol.

Archived