Jordan-Hare Stadium Renovation

logan adams

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Having seen a game there, I will say it's a super cool stadium to see a game in.  Pretty small capacity, but loud and great sight lines.

I can imagine that it's a great experience inside. Probably just Old Man Loof wanting that new new to get off my lawn. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top notch decor in that facility.  Love it. 

22 hours ago, logan adams said:

I don't think that looks all that bad honestly. I just know that what we have at Jordan-Hare right now is pretty atrocious.

Looks like a boat in dry-dock! The soldier field pic does.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, AuCivilEng1 said:

Whoever puts together the marching band's pregame choreography is going to have to be dug out of retirement. Lol. I feel like they havent changed much in a long time. 

I was in the band for the year they changed it to what it is currently. Happened in 2004.

On 8/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Having seen a game there, I will say it's a super cool stadium to see a game in.  Pretty small capacity, but loud and great sight lines.

I second that. Even took a tour. Top notch stadium. That being said, Auburn doesn't need a remodel as bad as Soldier Field did. We can do a simple brick facade around and we'd look 1000x better. 

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

On the Heisman stand, where was Bo's? I saw Pat and Cam.

Bo knows and that's all that matters. 

Scoreboard envy?  Unfortunately the rest of those renovations are much better than the gray shoe box stuck on our stadium:  http://crimsontidefoundation.org/csi/BryantDenny.aspx

Quite embarrassing what we have done. Just getting left in the dust.. Poor ass decisions from our board. Alabama making our stadium look like complete s***. I really, really hope that we get something going for our stadium here soon.

Is there any reason they can’t cover up the back of the scoreboard or did the designers just think that looks good?  I was wondering it has to be open to help dissipate the heat or something?  Whatever the reason it is quite an eyesore.  

Everything looks great but collateral damage to the locker room addition is that the AUMB will be prevented from conducting its traditional entrance to the field for pregame.  Great loss to pregame experience I believe 

2 hours ago, weagl1 said:

Is there any reason they can’t cover up the back of the scoreboard or did the designers just think that looks good?  I was wondering it has to be open to help dissipate the heat or something?  Whatever the reason it is quite an eyesore.  

They wanted to match the other side

16-332_2017-01_04.jpg

57 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

We are going for the stadium 70’s retro look with exposed metal. 

everything comes back in style, uat copying our scoreboard, and the Auburn Arena.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, RunInRed said:

Recruiting Lounge (via Twitter/RobPate) ... 

9C789413-361A-4940-99B6-4C55223175E0.jpeg

018E35E7-EB7C-4C14-9085-0BD5C8C2F28A.jpeg

5C544AC8-B757-4372-9884-405E787757CE.jpeg

B408552F-D323-4FB7-82A2-87FD5F9D27C0.jpeg

does this room seem cramped? 

Archived