Men vs. Harvard - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowers is probably not the guy to keep feeding when we NEED a bucket

He gets good shots. No one out there is scoring so you have to try everyone to hope someone gets hot. No offensive plan so someone has to create.

We need a spark. Harvard, like most Ivy League schools, is good at passing the ball. They have done well moving the ball. We are sleepwalking.

Bowers is probably not the guy to keep feeding when we NEED a bucket

He gets good shots. No one out there is scoring so you have to try everyone to hope someone gets hot. No offensive plan so someone has to create.

I'd rather Canty be the guy creating for others I know you can't force it but he Cim hit a big 3 to get things rolling for us

Another turnover by Dunans at the point. That's not working. Nothing falling for AU and Harvard gets an easy dunk as a guy loses his man.

Can somebody tell me what Bowers is doing 25ft away from the basket, on offense?!?!?

He's just standing at the top of the key every possession.

You'd think a 5th year transfer would be able to dribble without traveling. Turned the ball over a ton yesterday due to traveling calls and he's already got one today.

Can somebody tell me what Bowers is doing 25ft away from the basket, on offense?!?!?

He's just standing at the top of the key every possession.

Doing what everyone else is doing. Looks like a Barbee offense right now. No movement, no passing. Just driving and hoping.

Just seem out of sync. I think we will snap out of it but hopefully not too late. Nothing is bouncing our way either.

Archived