Spotlight on Jeremy Johnson

StatTiger

How do we know he/she isn't trolling? Not saying you're wrong lionheart but it seems like a4e takes the most heat out of anybody on here and not a peep out of him/her in response. Perhaps they are laughing as they type? Just a guess I have no idea lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not enjoy the "pot shots" he-she takes against AU and our Coaches every single day and, basically, every post.......

Don't get me wrong, Tim. I'm not defending some of the out there things he says, just saying that there is never a good reason to be mean to someone, and judging strictly by what I'm able to read here, there's a good chance that hurtful things hurt him more than some.

How do we know he/she isn't trolling? Not saying you're wrong lionheart but it seems like a4e takes the most heat out of anybody on here and not a peep out of him/her in response. Perhaps they are laughing as they type? Just a guess I have no idea lol

That's certainly a possibility. It's just in my nature to assume the best of people and do what I can not to make things worse. After reading people's posts, you can sometimes get a feel for where they are coming from and also notice changes. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed a change in someone's demeanor and he confirmed in a PM that life was kicking his butt at the time. Sometimes it's a good idea just to step back and remember that, just because we can't see people on here, they are still real people and things said to or about them can effect them.

Honestly, if someone is posting things that I think are annoying, I find that the ignore button is a very useful tool. I'm sure several people have used it to make me go away.

^^^This

Why is it so hard, for some of you to realize, the simple - common sense - reality of the situation?

JJ has decided to return, knowing he "most likely" will not be the starter. The special packages around the goal line, or red zone, or two point conversations, or third & fourth down and short, or the occasional trick play he may-be involved in, are enough for him.

It's really that simple.

I highly doubt that's gone through his mind once in his return

ALOT more likely is that he saw Sean White lose almost every game he started in and saw Tyler Queen as no competition and realized "hey, as of now, I'm probably still the best option for this program on roster, all I have to do is beat out John"

I'm almost certain that's what it is

The thing about arguing somebody's speculation is....there's not a right answer to be found....No point

Of course, of course, but saying someone of JJ's potential would willingly come back just to sit on the bench and not even have the mentality he could start is pretty ludicrous.

See what I mean?

lol this forum sometimes man

Archived