Who do we need to land to hit a top 5 class?

Dual-Threat Rigby

Haven't been paying attention to much recruiting with the depression I gained watching this past season but recruiting seems pretty hot based on what I've read so far. I see we got a lot of 5 stats left on the board so who do we need to land?

all of them. lol sorry, I know this isn't what you were looking for, but I want them all, if they want us.

A small list of who we would like to sign not sure they would get us to number 5 but would fill out this class

On Offense:

Willie Allen

EJ Price

Nate Craig

On Defense:

Rashan Gary

Derrick Brown

2 really good Linebackers

1 really good DB

A small list of who we would like to sign not sure they would get us to number 5 but would fill out this class

On Offense:

Willie Allen

EJ Price

Nate Craig

On Defense:

Rashan Gary

Derrick Brown

2 really good Linebackers

1 really good DB

Getting Rashan would be a dream come true. Imagine a line up of Cowart/James/Davidson, Adams, Gary, and Lawson. Lord.

It would totally awesome if we could get all of them. However, we don't have many commitments from LB's. I hope we get 2 more. Also, we only have 1 RB committed. I'm hoping we'll have 1 other RB.

Haven't been paying attention to much recruiting with the depression I gained watching this past season but recruiting seems pretty hot based on what I've read so far. I see we got a lot of 5 stats left on the board so who do we need to land?

Looking at composite rankings & history of the composite we need to get

Derrick Brown

Nate Craig Myers

Jayvaughn Myers

EJ Price or Willie Allen (preferably both)

& new target high 4* CB Shyheim Carter from Louisiana (Strangely enough LSU is not working on him.)

It would totally awesome if we could get all of them. However, we don't have many commitments from LB's. I hope we get 2 more. Also, we only have 1 RB committed. I'm hoping we'll have 1 other RB.

Very weak RB class. We are not taking another RB.

Very weak RB class. We are not taking another RB.

VERY VERY weak.

Archived