Men vs. Kentucky - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have been there on the floor with them. It's a huge game and huge win. And the act like we've been there crowd.... We haven't been. I do have one issue. The classless calipari being slime once again. You can say it player safety but that's crap. He's slime in a suit and I've hated him since Memphis and the thugs he coached there

What a game. Total team effort. Great effort on defense all game. Can't say enough about Canty and Harris both were clutch tonight. Now let's pray that Canty is ok that looked bad on his ankle. Best defensive effort all year, huge improvement in perimeter defense and in blocking out and got some solid shot blocking. Better ball movement at times but still to much dribble and shoot and not enough passing but that is only negative I saw.

War Eagle

I would have been there on the floor with them. It's a huge game and huge win. And the act like we've been there crowd.... We haven't been. I do have one issue. The classless calipari being slime once again. You can say it player safety but that's crap. He's slime in a suit and I've hated him since Memphis and the thugs he coached there

I disagree. I think he did the right thing sending his players in the locker room. I don't think it had anything to do with poor sportsmanship. (Though I am not in the anti-Calipari camp.)

I disagree. I think he did the right thing sending his players in the locker room. I don't think it had anything to do with poor sportsmanship. (Though I am not in the anti-Calipari camp.)

We can agree to disagree on that no problem. I've always been told since a kid that no matter the outcome you go shake hands like a man and congratulate the other team like you expect to be. Also the cal hate stems from when he was at Memphis and created a band of thugs instead of a team. Even did not do anything about one of his players striking a fan in bartow arena. The guy does not care about anything but winning and will do anything including cheating to get there. See Derek rose

Actually NO. It was the right thing to do. It's the reason I hate fans rushing the floor or field. The fans don't belong there. Fans are by and large idiots and when it comes to something like this, there is a strong possibility of somebody from the stands doing something stupid and having a retaliation or just someone getting hurt. Fans don't belong on the playing field in any sport, ever. Calipari did the absolute right thing here and I applaud him for recognizing what was probably going to happen.

Actually NO. It was the right thing to do. It's the reason I hate fans rushing the floor or field. The fans don't belong there. Fans are by and large idiots and when it comes to something like this, there is a strong possibility of somebody from the stands doing something stupid and having a retaliation or just someone getting hurt. Fans don't belong on the playing field in any sport, ever. Calipari did the absolute right thing here and I applaud him for recognizing what was probably going to happen.

I don't like it when fans rush the court or field either. But the students just ran out on the court and I'm totally fine with that. They are a big reason the basketball arena has loud fans every game. It's Kentucky and it's basketball. It's worth it if the students want to.

Heck of a game. Loved the fight in the players without much depth. War eagle!

Again no reason to be a jerk. You can agree to disagree. I'm sorry you don't like having fun and enjoying a program defining win. Reminder this is a forum with people that have different opinions. You, although a mod, are not the end all be all authority of what is right and wrong. Not sure why you get so uptight with folks that don't agree with you but you can learn a lot from others on here about how to act when someone differs from your line of thought

Congrats Tigers, great job of coaching and tremendous effort by the players.

This may be the game where Auburn begins the climb up

Ha Ha Barbee, get you some of that even though you were told to stay away by your daddy

Fans don't belong on the floor. No one belongs on the floor in shoes worn on the street.

It's one of those thou shall not commandments coaches and PE teachers used to enforce in school with a paddle.

Seriously, biggest win for Bruce so far and this tread is about whether fans should storm the court?

For real. Talk about missing the forest for the trees.

Unbelievable win. Awesome job guys. Really glad it was a recruiting weekend. Great game to see.

So I'm watching the replay on ESPN3. 5 min to go in the first and there is a MARKED difference in the offense AU is running. They are moving ball and guys are moving off the ball.

Archived