Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowers and one of the bammers talking trash and apparently ignored a ref's warning to knock it off so when they started up again he nailed them both. This is going to be a closely called game IMO.....not going to take any chance with things getting out of hand.

anybody know what led to the T's being called and who they were on? I think Bowers got the Technical for Auburn. Who got it for uat?

bowers and norris nobody knows because the sec alternative network didn't work for anyone with direct or dish

Only thing I can think of since ESPN didn't show any kind of replay, is they were jawing at each other during the play.

Cold shooting night all of a sudden.....and loose ball handling....would be helpful for AU to take better care of the ball

Defense is kaput. Just watched a guy for 4 sec while he decided to shoot a wide open 3 or not. He hit of course. Another 3 for uat as they are now up 8. UK game now a distant memory. Nothing going AU's way.

I had a bad feeling this was coming after the big win.

Basically boils down to AU is out of control, and uat isn't. It worked fine at the start, but Canty and Brown are cold so it's not happening right now.

Archived