Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU making a run and is back in the lead 25-24....

Game might take 4 hours at this rate and both teams will have to empty their benches to finish.

Wow, nice jump hook by Spencer. Haven't seen that before from him.

Game might take 4 hours at this rate and both teams will have to empty their benches to finish.

ivw seen him shoot that a few times this year. My guess is they have been actively working on that to get him "his" shot. With his height and length and athleticism that could be really effective if he masters it.

ivw seen him shoot that a few times this year. My guess is they have been actively working on that to get him "his" shot. With his height and length and athleticism that could be really effective if he masters it.

Agreed. Jump hook is practically unblockable.

Agreed. Jump hook is practically unblockable.

showed good rhythm with shot, normally he is too quick with a shot, hopefully a sign of good things to come

Auburn defensive effort has picked up....and refs letting them play a little better

Archived