Daily Recruiting News (includes commit times)

ClaytonAU

If any of our coaches told a recruit to hit the road cause we landed someone else, their names and Auburn University would be mud for years and years. No future recruit would ever consider playing for Auburn.

You do have some wisdom in your words. The difference between us and the turds is that we generally do the honorable thing of which makes me proud to be a member of the fierce and loyal Auburn Nation.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247 Sports has CB Brown to UGA 97% AU 3%. If so that really stinks. We need to get guys like him on the DL.

He will sign with Auburn and I am confident with this.

The Myers bros remind me of the Mackenzie bros of a few years ago. We went for both hoping to get the better of the two and ended up with the other who later transferred. The better of the two ended up as an All-American at Clemson. Hopefully history will not repeat itself here with the Myers bros. Would really like to land BOTH of these, but need NCM for sure.

They're both really good...

How many safeties are we wanting? Are we just trying to build some depth?

I don't think the staff is intent on getting another 1. if we get 1 he will be as best available prospect we want to take regardless of position.

The Myers bros remind me of the Mackenzie bros of a few years ago. We went for both hoping to get the better of the two and ended up with the other who later transferred. The better of the two ended up as an All-American at Clemson. Hopefully history will not repeat itself here with the Myers bros. Would really like to land BOTH of these, but need NCM for sure.

Completely different circumstances. JM is a 4* CB & a top target in his own right no matter who his bro is. Also, while we may lose NCM to Ole Miss we were never as confident about MacKensie Alexander as we are w/ NCM.

Do you feel all our current commits are solid (except Marshall of course) or is anyone else wavering?

Character was just as much of a toss up going into his AU OV this weekend.

247 Sports has CB Brown to UGA 97% AU 3%. If so that really stinks. We need to get guys like him on the DL.

Those predictions mean absolutely nothing. UGA sources are even saying UGA is trending 3rd behind AU & UT & possibly 4th behind Bama. They also have not had him in UGA mock classes for weeks.

Those predictions mean absolutely nothing. UGA sources are even saying UGA is trending 3rd behind AU & UT & possibly 4th behind Bama. They also have not had him in UGA mock classes for weeks.

We'll see how they feel after this weekend. Something tells me that Kirby will put them right back in the thick of it

I'd love to see Malzahn run the wishbone when we get inside the 20. With a strong OL and some big RB's, no one would be able to stop us.

I'd love to see Malzahn run the wishbone when we get inside the 20. With a strong OL and some big RB's, no one would be able to stop us.

Drink up a4e, it's Saturday night!

I think Kirby will have a harder time convincing kids to come to UGA as Richt did. I am not saying that the entire bottom has fallen out. Kirby will do a good job getting 4 & 5 star kids to UGA, but not like Richt did. Richt did an excellent job with locking down most of the highest rated players in Georgia. If I had to guess, UGA will not be the force as in the past. Who knows though, I guess we will see come NSD.

W

]

A4E, how much snow did you get? We got slightly over 15 inches. It will be a long time before we can get out.

We'll see how they feel after this weekend. Something tells me that Kirby will put them right back in the thick of it

Make no mistake about it. They are & will always be in the thick of it.

Nothing new as of today. Derrick's on an OV to UGA and Character, Griffin, and EJ Price are on an OV to AU.

Completely different circumstances. JM is a 4* CB & a top target in his own right no matter who his bro is. Also, while we may lose NCM to Ole Miss we were never as confident about MacKensie Alexander as we are w/ NCM.

Yes. Completely right. Both the Meyers boys are talented.

Marlon Character update

EJ Price update

Elysee Mbem-Bosse ‏@ElyseeBoss 2h2 hours ago Me and my bro @Uche_Josh20 Got an announcement to make at 8 Stay tuned 1f440.png

Chatter is both EMB & Uche commit to Meeechigan tonight. They both OVed there this weekend. There does not appear to be any other LBs on the board which furthers my belief that we take SDj as a Nickel LB as our 2nd LB in the class.

Marlon Character update

EJ Price update

Elysee Mbem-Bosse ‏@ElyseeBoss 2h2 hours ago Me and my bro @Uche_Josh20 Got an announcement to make at 8 Stay tuned 1f440.png

Chatter is both EMB & Uche commit to Meeechigan tonight. They both OVed there this weekend. There does not appear to be any other LBs on the board which furthers my belief that we take SDj as a Nickel LB as our 2nd LB in the class.

What the H ?

What the H ?

Shouldn't be surprising. We have not had the same LB coach for consecutive years much. That's important in building relationships.

What the H ?

Shouldn't be surprising. We have not had the same LB coach for consecutive years much. That's important in building relationships.

I guess it's difficult when a 3 star LB won't give AU a chance. AU has killed AU. LBS are what we need and we haven't seen one since dansby and twill

What the H ?

I guess it's difficult when a 3 star LB won't give AU a chance. AU has killed AU. LBS are what we need and we haven't seen one since dansby and twill

Josh Bynes and Stevens were good enough. However, that's six seasons in the rear-view mirror. Pretty sad.

It's a big if but if the LBs on scholly now are quality then we don't need much. We only use 2 LBs per play 70-80% of the time.

The big thing for them & the D as a whole is Gus keeping physical practices now that Boom is gone. Can't afford to go back to the finesse practices.

Archived