Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

13 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We not talking about this? 

I'm not a huge Tool... fan. But I haven't heard great things about this from those who are. 

• Thanks 1

Big TT fan saw her and Ike in concert at Auburn.......................not her biggest hit but this is my favorite by her also look for it on Netflix Schitt's Creek

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Huge huge fan of Mode....lot of people hate them but too bad for them........just the lyrics alone......seen multiple times in concert

One of those bands I keep meaning to really dig into. They're like a few other great acts who write songs that are so catchy that you kinda don't realize that they're *great freaking songs*. And Personal Jesus is an all-timer to have on while you're spending quality time with your SO.

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Big TT fan

1. Quoted Simply The Best in a wedding toast- actually just sang the chorus- and brought the house down.

2. Even though it's bittersweet to see her do this with Ike standing back there... this is... I mean... I become a man all over again every time I watch this. Borderline NSFW. Probably illegal in Utah. Gawd. 

• Like 1

So I wanted to post this cover of a "Hall and Oates" song.  The name of the group doing the cover is Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers.  They filmed this with an iPhone while driving between shows.  They call these recordings their "Van Sessions."  You can hear them passing or being passed by trucks on the highway during the video.  This is just very impressive to me and I hope you like it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good. Lord. What a departure. I f'in love it.

Uh, yes, please, thank you. That's a damn banger right there. 

I love love LOVE when artists refuse to sit still. Same with Brittney Howard from Alabama Shakes. Very exciting. 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good. Lord. What a departure. I f'in love it.

Video reminds me of something from Gorillaz...

• Like 1

I'm not on this thread often so please forgive me for anything I might add that's already been posted... used to be HUGE into non-mainstream tunes.

9 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I'm not on this thread often so please forgive me for anything I might add that's already been posted... used to be HUGE into non-mainstream tunes.

There are certain things I've probably reposted a dozen times. Nobody ever gives me a hard time about it. 

Safe space!

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

There are certain things I've probably reposted a dozen times. Nobody ever gives me a hard time about it. 

Safe space!

🤟😎👍

14 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Uh, yes, please, thank you. That's a damn banger right there. 

I love love LOVE when artists refuse to sit still. Same with Brittney Howard from Alabama Shakes. Very exciting. 

I’m finding it difficult to explain how freaking amazing I think this song is. It’s such a departure from where he started. I mean, bluegrass...to this? I don’t even know where to put “this” right now. 

I sincerely hope he keeps recording music. I think he’s an f’ing genius.

• Love 1

At the risk of being asked to never post here again I am going to share this. Came across it one day and thought it was pretty awesome as his contemporaries sat there in admiration of his playing. Wait for the guitar break. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

At the risk of being asked to never post here again I am going to share this. Came across it one day and thought it was pretty awesome as his contemporaries sat there in admiration of his playing. Wait for the guitar break. 

I probably post some of the most cringeworthy s*** in this thread. No one cares. Keep posting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

No one cares. Keep posting. 

Concur.

Also, who can hate Glen Campbell?

Almost certain I've posted the original before:

• Like 2