Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

On 9/25/2017 at 3:27 PM, AUld fAUx@ said:

I would have considered that "epic enough." Have you gotten out to the ocean side at night yet? (kids seem to like the ghost crabs, if they're still there) Glad for your progress on the move (I'm obviously not quite there yet; still back and forth polishing that boat anchor of a house in Tloosa). Has the little one mastered the drip-castle technique yet (makes for unstable but beautiful onion domes)?

Was gonna save this for our (inevitable?) intro back to SECCG, but I post it here for your transitional period.

and the 'possum dance is not nearly as "evasive" as the bear dance seems to be, but the beer was still gone by morning.

good stuff

40 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

just had to put our little yorkie of 17 years down last week....always hard and need a dog song. unbelievable how you miss them.

So sorry for yalls loss. Dammit, losing a dog is super tough. Hang in there bud.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

So sorry for yalls loss. Dammit, losing a dog is super tough. Hang in there bud.

Thanks Refuge, second one put down in less than than two years. Both old 16, 17 YO.. 17, 16 sounds better. Out of the dog business now other than a grandpuppy that I love. Having my first Grandson in December. Dog less means easier travel arrangements to visit. Really miss my obligations   

PS keep the pics coming

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks Refuge, second one put down in less than than two years. Both old 16, 17 YO.. 17, 16 sounds better. Out of the dog business now other than a grandpuppy that I love. Having my first Grandson in December. Dog less means easier travel arrangements to visit. Really miss my obligations   

PS keep the pics coming

Putting a dog down is one of the hardest things a person will do. Time helps. So does puppy breath. 

Congrats ts on the impending grandson! I see a new fishing partner in the future.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

just had to put our little yorkie of 17 years down last week....always hard and need a dog song. unbelievable how you miss them.

sorry to hear that salty putting your dog down is ruff...sorry couldn't resist. I did see Lobo once

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

sorry to hear that salty putting your dog down is ruff...sorry couldn't resist. I did see Lobo once

Thanks Golf........can you name someone you have not seen^-^....love it. Better yet, who you missed and regret. ruff back at ya love it.

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

So sorry. It's harder than people realize. We lost one in May. Hang in there, it does get better. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks Golf........can you name someone you have not seen^-^....love it. Better yet, who you missed and regret. ruff back at ya love it.

let work on that

On 9/20/2017 at 9:19 AM, McLoofus said:

There can never be too much Little Feat

On 9/27/2017 at 8:56 AM, McLoofus said:

The Otis version is one of the best recordings in the history of music. Just wish I could have seen it live because the fadeout at the end and the resultant brevity is the only thing that keeps it from being perfect. 

My tech savvy has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Best I can do here (short of posting the entire, 4-side album) is to let listeners bridge the gap

Not necessarily for Gospel-ish-ness, but

In The Mood (for other than Glenn Miller):

• Like 1

These songs will get you going.............................................hopefully you like girls in the second video.................................mercy me.............I got my 10 girls picked out

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Get a lift?

You may be in for a little tug of war with Nate this weekend faux.......stock up on plenty of beer and a little water

Edited by SaltyTiger

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

You may be in for a little tug of war with Nate this weekend faux.......stock up on plenty of beer and a little water

Nate's bringing water. Beer's on me.

We're good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

need company? love that river 

Rain check?

• Haha 1