Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

On 12/5/2017 at 8:14 AM, McLoofus said:

PS- My golfing career consists of exactly 1 summer so I sound like an idiot when I try to use the lingo. Apologies. 

One time, when I was kid a friend bragged to me that his granddad had hit a hole in one before. Unimpressed, I responded with, "oh yeah!? My granddad hit a hole in 100!" 

Booya. Dropped the mic. 

Edit: My granddad actually was a really good golfer. He was shooting his age throughout his late 70s and early 80s. 

Golf, how's that going for you?

Edited by Barnacle
  • Haha 1

On 12/13/2017 at 9:14 AM, Barnacle said:

One time, when I was kid a friend bragged to me that his granddad had hit a hole in one before. Unimpressed, I responded with, "oh yeah!? My granddad hit a hole in 100!" 

Booya. Dropped the mic. 

Edit: My granddad actually was a really good golfer. He was shooting his age throughout his late 70s and early 80s. 

Golf, how's that going for you?

very nice he was a good golfer as for hole in ones I never had one of course came close many many times. I did have over 20 eagle 2's which is weird to me.

:Sing::hellyeah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best dope smoking song of all time in the early 70's turn it up ................. by the way I never smoked the stuff in my life cause dope and golf don't mix but for some reason dopers seem to be around me all the time. 

a little moonshing tunes 

• Like 2

• Like 3