Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Listening to this song on Thanksgiving has become a bit of tradition, and I’ve made sure to listen to it every Thanksgiving since 2011, when my wife and I were driving back to Chattanooga after visiting her family. 

For some reason, hearing this song on a particular stretch of highway between Dickson and Chattanooga, has just stuck with me for years.

Aatral Weeks is a near perfect album. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

No music video just a little story to share

We live in a condo complex and one of our neighbors is Bob and Laura. Bob was in the Johnny Carson band and Laura was a back up singer when the show was in New York City. Bob is 90 and Laura is 88 every afternoon around 4:00PM Bob will play his saxophone for 20 minutes I will go out on our patio just to listen it is so relaxing just listening. As for Laura she is very good friends of Paula Pardo, who lives in Longwood, Fl about 20 minutes north of where we live, she is the daughter of Don Pardo . My wife has gotten to be good friends with Paula and the yearly Halloween party Paula throws is a hoot.

For some of the younger guys who may not know who Don was below this is NBC tribute party

Just wanted to share

• Like 3

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

No music video just a little story to share

We live in a condo complex and one of our neighbors is Bob and Laura. Bob was in the Johnny Carson band and Laura was a back up singer when the show was in New York City. Bob is 90 and Laura is 88 every afternoon around 4:00PM Bob will play his saxophone for 20 minutes I will go out on our patio just to listen it is so relaxing just listening. As for Laura she is very good friends of Paula Pardo, who lives in Longwood, Fl about 20 minutes north of where we live, she is the daughter of Don Pardo . My wife has gotten to be good friends with Paula and the yearly Halloween party Paula throws is a hoot.

For some of the younger guys who may not know who Don was below this is NBC tribute party

Just wanted to share

Definitely remember Don Pardo. 

Sometimes I miss when there were only a couple things to watch. 

Very cool that you get a private sax set every afternoon!

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1