Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Saw Snarky Puppy last night. What a great group of talented musicians. 

Also one of the shortest shows I’ve been to in a while, the played for a little less than 2 hours. Which is fine really for a weeknight show, considering Mrs. SMB and I had to be at work this morning. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Saw Snarky Puppy last night. What a great group of talented musicians. 

Also one of the shortest shows I’ve been to in a while, the played for a little less than 2 hours. Which is fine really for a weeknight show, considering Mrs. SMB and I had to be at work this morning. 

I think I've mentioned before, but I used to live a mile from a couple really cool music venues. They were so cool, in fact, that the headliners rarely went on before 11. And the bands I actually wanted to see always seemed to play on weeknights. Talk about bittersweet. 

• Sad 1

Need some smoothing music to night been a little stressed for the wife and her work. I know BB is a little corny and yes I know I've posted ARS before

• Like 2

Checked Phish setlist last night. Saw they played Gloria. Okay cool. Van Morrison? Doors? Patti Smith? Nope. Some cheese 80s song...

Blues fans(do they even exist?)...why is this your victory song? I can’t cringe hard enough. Seriously the lamest victory song you could ever have.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

7 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Checked Phish setlist last night. Saw they played Gloria. Okay cool. Van Morrison? Doors? Patti Smith? Nope. Some cheese 80s song...

Blues fans(do they even exist?)...why is this your victory song? I can’t cringe hard enough. Seriously the lamest victory song you could ever have.

I would have to think they have a sense of humor about it? At least I would hope. 

I'll be interested to hear the Phish cover. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great use of the “My Block”-Scarface beat. Love the Chance verse. 

Chance just released Acid Rap and 10 Day mixtapes to streaming services. Also preorder vinyl. Hopped on that Acid Rap preorder.  

I love this mix

Edited by aubearcat
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Don't know this song but will listen to it but definitely not when anybody else is around

Oh yeah good call. This one hits hard. Mrs. Barnacle and I are over here losing it on the couch.