Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

7 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’ll have to have a sit down with this album. 

Sage advice in the title of that second song. Never fight a man with a perm.

Just noticed the new avi. Hahaha PERFECTION

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:04 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

Already loved Five for Fighting but this sunsetting video is an awesome visual. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, alexava said:

this guy is opening for Jason Isbell in a few days. I’ll be there. 

Whoa. Very cool and unique sound. Checking out some other songs and hearing some other influences but definitely doing his own thing. Very very cool.

And whoa! Where are you seeing them? Enjoy!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Whoa. Very cool and unique sound. Checking out some other songs and hearing some other influences but definitely doing his own thing. Very very cool.

Huntsville al. January 3rd. 

Edited by alexava
  • Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, McLoofus said:

Had a good time. This guy is talented in certain way but I can’t understand a single word of his lyrics. 
This was the grand opening of the new Mars Music Hall in the VBCC. When my wife realized it was full general admission, standing room only she suggested I take Alex. He’ll be 15 next month and this is his first show. 

34F25864-3B8C-48BD-9DF2-56D1451C5BEB.jpeg

56ACCE26-DEB3-4DC8-976F-75F1A176BAE3.jpeg

0A3C020F-131A-4555-8897-4293217538F3.jpeg

• Love 1

10 hours ago, alexava said:

Had a good time. This guy is talented in certain way but I can’t understand a single word of his lyrics. 
This was the grand opening of the new Mars Music Hall in the VBCC. When my wife realized it was full general admission, standing room only she suggested I take Alex. He’ll be 15 next month and this is his first show. 

IMG_0013.MOV

34F25864-3B8C-48BD-9DF2-56D1451C5BEB.jpeg

56ACCE26-DEB3-4DC8-976F-75F1A176BAE3.jpeg

0A3C020F-131A-4555-8897-4293217538F3.jpeg

Great pics (Hey there, Amanda)! Did Alex enjoy the show? Sounds like a cool venue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Great pics (Hey there, Amanda)! Did Alex enjoy the show? Sounds like a cool venue.

Yes he did. 

• Like 1

I am sure most of you have watched the youtube video Learn to Fly Rockin 1000.............its one of the coolest videos I've watched in a longtime........maybe @augolf1716 could post it👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

SIAP- This is awesomely sad.

Imagine being one of the people in that crowd looking back on that now.

The concept of that song was so horrifying already. 

Wow. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Imagine being one of the people in that crowd looking back on that now.

The concept of that song was so horrifying already. 

Wow. 

Of course with hindsight, it's literally gut punchingly sad. Taking it from the perspective that the song was written and placing it in the perspective of Chris's life is shocking. And strange that it's shocking because it's the same concept, but different circumstances. And that is exactly what you were saying as well, I just had to type that out for my own brain. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Of course with hindsight, it's literally gut punchingly sad. Taking it from the perspective that the song was written and placing it in the perspective of Chris's life is shocking. And strange that it's shocking because it's the same concept, but different circumstances. And that is exactly what you were saying as well, I just had to type that out for my own brain. 

Now I'm thinking about the lyrics to the U2 tune and it's making me even sadder.  TGIF?

• Love 1