Null

Sign in to follow this  
ShocksMyBrain

Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

This dude is legit. This is his “hit”. So I spoke preemptively last night thinking I/we secured tix....

Venue(Lyric-Oxford) kicked a bunch of bots out for mass ticket buying. So they set a re-release for 10am this morning. Hopped on at 10 and the tix sold out instantly(again). Thought I was boned. Tried again like 2 hours later for the hell of it, and pulled 2 tix. Score!

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I heard this song on SIRIUS XM Octane the other day. Wow is it good. It's a cover of Roxette - Listen To Your Heart:

R.I.P. to Marie Fredriksson who passed away on December 9, last month.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Thanks for adding to my frustration. I have watched this and a teacher named Mark Lendt try to teach my self this for two hours a day for 4 days now. No where near it. I will persevere! 🤪

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

This dude is legit. This is his “hit”. So I spoke preemptively last night thinking I/we secured tix....

Venue(Lyric-Oxford) kicked a bunch of bots out for mass ticket buying. So they set a re-release for 10am this morning. Hopped on at 10 and the tix sold out instantly(again). Thought I was boned. Tried again like 2 hours later for the hell of it, and pulled 2 tix. Score!

Holy sh@t! Thanks for the hook up on that dude! Legit is right!

• Like 2