Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

And since I was able to score tickets on a re-release today, my wife and I will be celebrating Valentine's at a Ween reunion show. This video was directed by South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and one of my personal favorites:

Oh, and I can't wait until a "true metal" argument happens. I'm a bit afraid to post the kind of metal I'm into. I'll say it's a bit more "extreme" than some of the nu-metal being posted. ;)

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

Oh, and I can't wait until a "true metal" argument happens. I'm a bit afraid to post the kind of metal I'm into. I'll say it's a bit more "extreme" than some of the nu-metal being posted. ;)

Scandinavian?

Oh, and I can't wait until a "true metal" argument happens. I'm a bit afraid to post the kind of metal I'm into. I'll say it's a bit more "extreme" than some of the nu-metal being posted. ;)/>

Scandinavian?

Bingo. Ambient black metal(really liking Summong right now) is my preference, but I do enjoy the traditional bands like Immortal, Carpathian Forest, Darkthrone, etc. But also death metal on occasion if the mood is right. I do enjoy thrash/speed(specifically Pantera and Iron Maiden) and sludge/stoner too(the Sword, Electric Wizard, Pallbearer, etc.).

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

Also really like Wolves in the Throne Room. Weird thing about this particular track, it has a woman singing while the vinyl I have has a male vocalist.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

Been a Bocephus fan for as long as I can remember. He's got a new album coming out. Heard some of the songs on a special on satellite radio this morning. It's going to be really good.

Edited by cooltigger21

Oh, and I can't wait until a "true metal" argument happens. I'm a bit afraid to post the kind of metal I'm into. I'll say it's a bit more "extreme" than some of the nu-metal being posted. ;)/>

Scandinavian?

Bingo. Ambient black metal(really liking Summong right now) is my preference, but I do enjoy the traditional bands like Immortal, Carpathian Forest, Darkthrone, etc. But also death metal on occasion if the mood is right. I do enjoy thrash/speed(specifically Pantera and Iron Maiden) and sludge/stoner too(the Sword, Electric Wizard, Pallbearer, etc.).

I've not gone down the Scandinavian metal rabbit hole. I've listened to a little of The Sword and liked that

Until you commit to Finnish Folk Metal.....I question your sincerity..... ;)/>

Folk metal and Viking metal are definitely two sub genres I haven't dabbled much in. I'll have to get back to you on that.

FTR, Shocks it was a joke.....does nothing for me....

Don't let him fool you Shocks. tt is a big old metalhead lol

That isn't bad, Selias, all things considered.....not a genre I spend much time with...

First to defend its' right of exp<b></b>ression, though...

My first contributions to the thread weren't remotely metal ;)/>

Edited by selias

That isn't bad, Selias, all things considered.....not a genre I spend much time with...

First to defend its' right of exp<b></b>ression, though...

My first contributions to the thread weren't remotely metal ;)/>

Neither mine. I don't zone in on one specific genre. My tastes pretty much span the gamut...except top 40 radio hits.

And I thought it might be a joke, but yeah it's definitely a thing.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain