Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

There's a music genre for literally everything. It is a fact that never disappoints. Haha

It's what I love about music. I can find anything that suits my mood or situation. It's one of the few things our species of overachieving apes has done right.

Until you commit to Finnish Folk Metal.....I question your sincerity..... ;)/>

Folk metal and Viking metal are definitely two sub genres I haven't dabbled much in. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Lol, I heard a guy talking about Pirate Metal and was like nooo so looked it up and its real. "We are are here to drink your beer and steal your rum at the point of a gun...Drink Drink Drink Drink!

A classic

Caught them at Tinely Park in Chicago in 2012. Fun time. Miss that part of Chicago, everyone plays there.

Edited by Texan4Auburn

One of my favorite 80's rock bands that I got to catch in Chicago also. They never got huge. First time I saw them was when they opened for Aerosmith which my dad took me to.

This reminds me of an ex who would listen to the Bloody Kisses album on repeat for hours. She was three years older than me, and was a fun sort of crazy.

I really liked the Bloody Kisses album

Have you heard much of Seventh Void? A couple of the guys from Type O are in it. I don't know if they are still active or not.

I haven't....off to Google I go :)

Truth be told, Peter Steele's voice made Type O though

Edited by selias

That ex I mentioned had an almost unhealthy obsession with him and Type O. Haha

Danzig was another of her favorites. She was....well....she just was.

A good time. You can feel free to admit she was a good time lol

That ex I mentioned had an almost unhealthy obsession with him and Type O. Haha

Danzig was another of her favorites. She was....well....she just was.

A good time. You can feel free to admit she was a good time lol

At times, yes....ha!

A break from metal for a moment...

A man who has inspired countless musicians, myself included. Before my time, but I could listen to his albums for hours. Cold beer on the porch, around sunset with this in the background, wife and daughter playing in the yard. Doesn't get much better.

Edited by FoundationEagle

If you just want to jam with some damn fine musicians, check these guys out. Jump to the 3 minute mark to see one great trumpet player.

Thanks! It's a music kind of night in the selias garage and cigar lounge :)

I saw Type O Negative live quite a few years ago when they were on tour with Sepultura and Ozzy Osbourne. Type O Negative is probably the worst band I've ever heard in my life. I thought, perhaps they had a bad night but they were absolutely horrible. When I listened to some of their recorded stuff, it was just as bad (to me). People were literally walking out of the arena in droves. Great concession time before Ozzy came on. They will probably always have (from me) the title of worst band I ever saw/heard.