Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

It works, lol.....They are both so good at what they do. I've seen both several times. Rare talents.

I've been meaning to try and catch Bonamassa when he's in town.

In the meantime, if we're going bluesy...I still love SRV and his cover of Little Wing.

• Like 1

I'm really sorry for jumping around like this...I'm a bit odd, I'll go from listening to Slipknot to Beethoven without any sort of seque

Edited by selias

I'm really sorry for jumping around like this...I'm a bit odd, I'll go from listening to Slipknot to Beethoven without any sort of seque

One of my favorite albums. However, I do enjoy Animals...and Meddle...and Ummagumma. The Wall and Dark Side, while being masterpieces in their own right, I'll take the 3 I mentioned over them.

• Like 1

And if you haven't seen Live in Pompeii(right up there with the Last Waltz), it's seriously one of the best concert videos ever produced. I used to have the audio only(including interviews) that I would listen to every night while going to sleep.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

My all time favorite stones song, recorded in Muscle Shoals Alabama. There was just something in the water in Muscle Shoals. If you haven't seen the documentary on it, it's a must watch for music fans.

It is a great story. Living here sometimes you tend to take it for granted.