Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Hmmmm, The River, Bruce in general (lyrically, love his work), Guy, Anders, Floyd........really good stuff boys and girls....really good.....

High praise from tt in a music thread

Used to be really into the hard rock sound but my tastes have changed somewhat and I really appreciate good musicianship more now. I've seen Brian Culbertson in concert a few times now and I've made up my mind to see him every time he comes to town. Brian primarily plays the piano but also trombone & bass guitar. Also, it doesn't matter who tours with him, you can count on a tight set and a big sound:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Brian+Culbertson&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Brian+Culbertson&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

Those links weren't any good. Try this one:

Culbertson is a genius -- in addition to playing the instruments, he does all the writing & arranging.

Wow....flashback....Kool and the Gang....?

Yep. It's his cover of that. He grew up surrounded by music (his father was a high school jazz teacher) and was influenced by 70s funk & Earth, Wind & Fire among others. Here's his cover of Serpentine Fire:

Posted this in another music thread here, worth a repeat. Kid is talented.

You've never steered me wrong. That was really good.

Such a kid and such an old soul. That man has a career ahead off him....he'll do this his whole life.......

A producer friend of mine has a pretty famous saying that a lot of folks know in that business.

Get a hit song, make a lot of money and you more often than not, disappear. Find an audience, have a career.

John has a career.

Such a kid and such an old soul. That man has a career ahead off him....he'll do this his whole life.......

A producer friend of mine has a pretty famous saying that a lot of folks know in that business.

Get a hit song, make a lot of money and you more often than not, disappear. Find an audience, have a career.

John has a career.

I just looked him up. He's still just a baby at 27. He'll be around quite awhile.

I'll just apologize now. I'm sitting in my garage in front of a propane heater with a glass of scotch (The Glenfiddich 14) and a stogie (Arturo Fuente Don Carlos) so...you're getting what pops up on my Spotify randomize playlist

First up...Audioslave.

Selias, We first saw him and he was about 21/22.....Showed up at a Music Fog video shoot to back up another artist on guitar. 20 people were wrestling to sign him before he left...From the same hometown as Woody Guthrie....IMO, that is NOT a coincidence, lol....He is a scary talent.

Selias, We first saw him and he was about 21/22.....Showed up at a Music Fog video shoot to back up another artist on guitar. 20 people were wrestling to sign him before he left...From the same hometown as Woody Guthrie....IMO, that is NOT a coincidence, lol....He is a scary talent.

I can see why. I've already started adding his stuff to my "Little Bit of Everything" playlist, the list you're being subjected to tonight :tease: