4* CB Jayvaughn Myers (Auburn signee 2/3/16)

McLoofus

I imagine the guys who normally do this are somewhat busy today. Please overwrite this with the normal profile stuff whenever you get around to it. WDE and welcome, Jayvaughn!

Guess he got over-shadowed by his half-brother....the disadvantage of playing defense....the offensive players usually get the girls and the media attention. Sounds like a player though and it's nice to have another solid DB candidate.

Guess he got over-shadowed by his half-brother....the disadvantage of playing defense....the offensive players usually get the girls and the media attention. Sounds like a player though and it's nice to have another solid DB candidate.

That would be difficult, being as they don't attend the same high school.

Which matters not as to whether or not he would get over-shadowed in terms of attention from Auburn fans on a message board.

Which matters not as to whether or not he would get over-shadowed in terms of attention from Auburn fans on a message board.

Thanks...for a moment there I was afraid I was going to have to explain myself.... :thumbsup:

never thought there would be so little hype for a 4 star cornerback signee.

:)/>

Probably because he's a 3 star at most services. Still glad to have him.

Archived