Spencer Pennington quits team

fatmansraw

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spencer was just not a very good qb. Although he threw for a career high 240+ in the mcb and looked good at times, he looked horrible at times too. If he didn't have baseball he woulda stayed I'm guessing. Looks like his best shot for success is in baseball.

Spencer played 3 games with a concussion this year...including the second half of the MCB. He was throwing up at halftime of that one after he took a shot to the back of the head.

Spencer played 3 games with a concussion this year...including the second half of the MCB. He was throwing up at halftime of that one after he took a shot to the back of the head.

139004[/snapback]

Sounds like the coaching staff put him at unneccessary risk because they didn't have anyone else.

Spencer played 3 games with a concussion this year...including the second half of the MCB. He was throwing up at halftime of that one.................

139004[/snapback]

I am not shocked at all. I know many uat FANS that were throwing their guts up at the half as well. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, whatever's best for him.  Good luck in baseball.

138315[/snapback]

I agree, he might not have been the best QB or anything. But he did have some bright spots.

Spencer played 3 games with a concussion this year...including the second half of the MCB. He was throwing up at halftime of that one.................

139004[/snapback]

I am not shocked at all. I know many uat FANS that were throwing their guts up at the half as well. :lol::lol::lol:

139055[/snapback]

I know plenty of AU fans that cry now.....can you say USC?

139004[/snapback]

139055[/snapback]

139152[/snapback]

Aaahhhh....................Jealousy, Thy name is uat ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

139004[/snapback]

139055[/snapback]

139152[/snapback]

139170[/snapback]

Jealous? Of what? I find it rather funny, you know the whole AU crying about not being #1.

Jealous from of 2 straight non- winning seasons

Jealous from not having a clean program

139178[/snapback]

Right......AU can really talk about having a clean program........I think this is the first time EVER that you guys went undefeated and were not on probation, and you still couldnt win the NC.

Jealous from of 2 straight non- winning seasons

Jealous from not having a clean program

139178[/snapback]

We have a clean program. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Its 2005.

139184[/snapback]

I just hate it when people throw out blanket comments like that...no biggie.

139199[/snapback]

Yeah me too, but I assure you it's alright, I'm not gonna put bama on probation for it :lol::poke::big::cheers: : :slapfh: :roll:

139004[/snapback]

139055[/snapback]

139152[/snapback]

139170[/snapback]

Um.... isn't that precisely what Auburn fans are doing now that USC has won the title? How exactly are UA fans jealous? I think we are of the realization we are in the rebuilding process, not the perpetual national champions mode.

Honestly, can you throw out any more blanket comments like this that means absolutely nothing?

CERTAIN..<wink-wink> "players" getting busted for drugs.

"legacy" so-called players fighting with tuscaloser cops, while drunk as a dog.

NO punishment...none whatsoever......Yep, that snot nosed puppy really runs a tight ship! :lol::lol::lol:

(Just to name a FEW) :lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

Archived