2016 Grad Transfer LB T.J. Neal (AU commit 2/16/16)

meh130

Gus needs to expedite the process and get him signed asap. I would guess at the current time if we had to put a star rating on him, I would think that a 4 star rating would be a true assessment of his talent and experience.

Grad transfers don't sign anything binding. They enroll where they choose.

Hey E or WDE----either of you feel a CB of him to enroll at Auburn?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus needs to expedite the process and get him signed asap. I would guess at the current time if we had to put a star rating on him, I would think that a 4 star rating would be a true assessment of his talent and experience.

Can't speak for WDE but I'm going to wait til AU offers him.

Do you see any reason for us not to offer him? I hope we can get him here asap and offer him if there is no reason as to not offer him.

Do you see any reason for us not to offer him? I hope we can get him here asap and offer him if there is no reason as to not offer him.

I sure don't see a reason, however there is always more going on than we on message boards ever get full understanding of. I hope he is a good fit and joins the team. We need the extra body.

Pennsylvania ALWAYS puts out tough LBs. Go Steelers!!!

By the way, why do some of these guys want to take their last eligibility year and go somewhere else for only 1 year to play? Why not just finish out wher they were? In this case, it was reported the coach wanted to move him to OLB and he has always played the MLB spot?

I wonder where he would play if he comes to AU?

Have you ever lived in Illinois for 3 years? I think that would answer your questions.

Well, to be fair, it is not bad if you like to hunt or play golf. And nothing wrong with a Cubs game or simply a visit to the windy city. College football? Meh

I sure don't see a reason, however there is always more going on than we on message boards ever get full understanding of. I hope he is a good fit and joins the team. We need the extra body.

And another sure tackler in the middle of the field. .

February 15th-17th is what was announced. Nothing was said as to when he would make his decision.

When is this kids trip to AU? Is he supposed to make a decision immediately after his visit?

The 15th-17th. I don't know about immediately but it is supposed to be before the end of the month on a decision.

Any idea how his visit to WVU went? are we still leading?

No. We have never been said to actually be leading. We have not offered yet remember.

Neal has a decision date. It's February 20th.

Already? He hasn't even visited Auburn...

He said before his WVU OV he would decide before the end of February.

Any idea how his visit to WVU went? are we still leading?

No. We have never been said to actually be leading. We have not offered yet remember.

The coaches have probably seen all the tape there is to see on the guy and likely have talked to former coaches and former team mates.

What do you think it takes for him to get an offer? Just curious what the process is because I think he would say "yes" pretty quickly.

I believe it's just a matter of getting him on campus for somewhat of an interview. Plus they probably want to see how he mixes with the team. And he's visiting the 15th aujeff. I believe if we offer him then, he's ours.

I believe it's just a matter of getting him on campus for somewhat of an interview. Plus they probably want to see how he mixes with the team. And he's visiting the 15th aujeff. I believe if we offer him then, he's ours.

Jeff,,,,, it's not hard to figure out my first name :lol:

Are you sure it's not Jeffrey? lol Just had to add the AU. Thought you may have legally changed it to reflect your love for Auburn.

Are you sure it's not Jeffrey? lol Just had to add the AU. Thought you may have legally changed it to reflect your love for Auburn.

I would legally change it but then I'd be too much like the Updykes. "Ally Bama" :lol:

This is my thinking also.

Jeff,,,,, it's not hard to figure out my first name :lol:

There's probably a lot of AUs on the board. lol

Yeah, don't want to be acting like the Gump's. That may lead to your teeth falling out and you trying to kiss your sister. lol

Archived