2016 Grad Transfer LB T.J. Neal (AU commit 2/16/16)

meh130

I do feel certain that once he visits, it will be a win-win situation

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is T.J. scheduled to take his visit to Auburn? I'm sure he'll fall in love with EVERYTHING about the Plains shortly after he gets here. Besides, since we only signed 1 LB in this years class, T.J. will fill a much needed spot.

When is T.J. scheduled to take his visit to Auburn? I'm sure he'll fall in love with EVERYTHING about the Plains shortly after he gets here. Besides, since we only signed 1 LB in this years class, T.J. will fill a much needed spot.

look up above lazy

look up above lazy

*looks at ceiling* "I don't see anything..."

look up above lazy

*looks at ceiling* "I don't see anything..."

:lmao:

Wasn't this the day for his visit? As opposed to the OT who selected UGa, there is plenty of room for him to get serious playing time at LB. Would be nice to see a commit in the next few days.

Wasn't this the day for his visit? As opposed to the OT who selected UGa, there is plenty of room for him to get serious playing time at LB. Would be nice to see a commit in the next few days.

He is in town. Haven't heard how it went yet.

Started last night. Ends tomorrow.

Very nice pick up. Just checked out his twitter page. Seems like a very mature young man and a great father. You can tell he loves his daughter to pieces.

Very nice pick up. Just checked out his twitter page. Seems like a very mature young man and a great father. You can tell he loves his daughter to pieces.

Great Father?

Great Father?

He has a child?

Looks like his High School (McKeesport High, McKeesport Pennsylvania) has put a few in the NFL.

·
Mike Logan
– former Pittsburgh Steelers safety,

·
Ray Mathews
– former NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver,

·
Brandon Short
- former NY Giants, Carolina Panthers linebacker,

Russell Stuvaints – former Pittsburgh Steelers safety,

·
Maurice Leggett