2016 Grad Transfer LB T.J. Neal (AU commit 2/16/16)

meh130

What is actually very encouraging in that picture is how fit Byron Cowart (#9) is looking. I know he was carrying some bad weight last year.

I never heard or saw that. What I heard & saw was that he bulked up too much & needed to get used to the new body or trim down a bit.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is actually very encouraging in that picture is how fit Byron Cowart (#9) is looking. I know he was carrying some bad weight last year.

I never heard or saw that. What I heard & saw was that he bulked up too much & needed to get used to the new body or trim down a bit.

And I think it's semantics whether you call that bad weight or not. If it wasn't helping him, it was not good weight. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to watching him play.

• 1 month later...

And I think it's semantics whether you call that bad weight or not. If it wasn't helping him, it was not good weight. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to watching him play.

Bad weight generally means carrying fat to most people. Byron's was not bad weight per say. He just needed to learn to play w/ the added muscle or trim back down.

• 1 month later...

Bump. Can we move this to the football forum? Excited to watch this guy

Recruit threads don't usually get moved to the football forum. It would be a real pain to move 20 plus each year after enrollment.

Archived