2017 4* DE Ryan Johnson

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my alma mater. so glad to see AU getting their foot in that door. historically filled with uat love. too many lawyer and doctor's sons (uat grads). starting to see the positive side to them starting to recruit as a private school. bringing in some players that are interested in AU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's go get him.

any chance he becomes a lb?

Highly unlikely. He's 6'4, 240 lbs and still growing. He has played mostly DT but AU is looking at him @ DE or DT depending on body growth.

This one is going to be fun to watch. AU steals another from the uat stronghold IMO.

are he and his family Auburn fans?

Don't know about his family but he is an AU fan.

Stay the course young man, you will be richly rewarded in a superior education first and a chance to beat the bad guys for 4 years and win a title or 2 along the way.

he is receiving a superior education where he is. he will be able to further his superior education at AU. I hope he and TW are close friends, and he can talk him in to coming on over. there is three years difference in the two, so I am not sure whether or not they actually played together. I have high hopes for this one. have been wanting to have a pipeline from my school for a while. I believe D1 missed big on their running back, Ostin McPherson this past year. He's a great back that has been starting since he was in 8th grade..........

;#1;Blessed beyond belief to say that I have received an offer from the THE University of Alabama ; #RollTide;

This is from his Twitter. Hope we can get him.

I would post the Twitter link but I am on my phone and not smart enough to do it. Lol

he is receiving a superior education where he is. he will be able to further his superior education at AU. I hope he and TW are close friends, and he can talk him in to coming on over. there is three years difference in the two, so I am not sure whether or not they actually played together. I have high hopes for this one. have been wanting to have a pipeline from my school for a while. I believe D1 missed big on their running back, Ostin McPherson this past year. He's a great back that has been starting since he was in 8th grade..........

Superior to all schools in Mobile, except the more storied and lauded school "down the hill". Go Dogs! :cheers:

We are talking about a high school education, not football. lol. That school down the hill just learned how to recruit earlier than SPS did. :poke::Sing:

I am with you, though. Two VERY good schools no doubt! :thumbsup:

And to think,as great as that rivalry has always been, we have never resorted to killing each other's trees......................... :timeout:

I thought he had committed to us. Have we offered him? I hate seeing all of the bammer twitter crap.

I thought he had committed to us. Have we offered him? I hate seeing all of the bammer twitter crap.

Has not committed yet. I won't rule out an early commit to the good guys. DC won't get beat out on a kid in Mobile that DC & AU really want unless the kid is just ate up uat.

Has not committed yet. I won't rule out an early commit to the good guys. DC won't get beat out on a kid in Mobile that DC & AU really want unless the kid is just ate up uat.

That's a scary though.

I guess Casher would fall under that category?

DC got Casher...to fsu

DC got Casher...to fsu

You're thinking of Chris Casher. Jam was referring to Josh Casher. Josh was an AU commit who had his offer later pulled due to the games he was playing.

DC got Casher...to fsu

You're thinking of Chris Casher. Jam was referring to Josh Casher. Josh was an AU commit who had his offer later pulled due to the games he was playing.

Correct. The Center out of Mobile that was good friends with Williams and Davis. If I remember correctly he was the #1rated C in the country or close to it. Ended up at turdtown and probably hasn't even seen the field.

DC got Casher...to fsu

Correct. The Center out of Mobile that was good friends with Williams and Davis. If I remember correctly he was the #1rated C in the country or close to it. Ended up at turdtown and probably hasn't even seen the field.

I'm with ya, apologies!

Archived