Gymnastics

AU64

Hard to imagine the amount of pressure those young ladies must have felt every time they took the floor against bama in recent years. Good to get the monkey off their backs. And congrats to the team for their top 10 ranking this season......and to the nice crowd that showed up to support them.

5 one thousandth of a point.....was the that difference? Amazing.....

Great win....been a long time in the making.

That might be worth charging the floor.....well, not for $250K but rolling Toomers.....that's deserved.

All I know about gymnastics is that a score of 195.0 vs. 194.5 is a blowout. I'm glad the embarrassing streak has ended but I can't claim to be a follower of gymnastics. Still, War Eagle gymnasts!

War Eagle! I say that the streak hasn't ended, IT HAS JUST STARTED! I am so proud of the gymnasts and the fans who were there for getting it done. IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER! Congratulations to Coach Graba and staff as well!

Congratulations! Thank God this embarrassing streak is over. Now, maybe the gymnastics team at Auburn can continue to be equals with Bama.

This one is not about you. War Eagle! This is ONLY good news!

Way to go Ladies! Love to see Auburn be successful. It appears not only are these women great competitors, but also top notch sportsmen. Win or not yesterday, they have really done Auburn proud! Congrats on the big win!

That was AUsome-- well-deserved win and great to see all that support. Glad I got to see it. Told my ten year old son that it hasn't happened since his mom was three.

Movin' on up...

Archived