2017 4* Juco DE Isaiah Buggs (Bama 12/13/16)

aucanucktiger

via Miss. Gulf Coast Comm. College, a 6'4" 265 player with an explosive first step & terrific pursuit speed. He's out of Ruston, LA so LSU is a factor, as is Bama & about every SEC team. We showed interest in him in high school so he's had nice things to say about us recently. fwiw, we've signed plenty of guys out of MGCCC historically.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well actually DC pulled or helped pull plenty of big time guys that played defense. He was pretty much one of the closers on all the big time guys....I don't know what he does for lsu though

• 2 weeks later...

Headed to AU this weekend per his Twitter.

Also of note, he had a big announcement scheduled, but later postponed it. I think it was on the same day as the BR shootings

54 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Buggs loves him some Auburn and CRG.  This one is starting to get interesting.

*fist pump* yessssss

I like where this is trending lets hope we continue to impress him.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, im4au said:

I just took a look at his production at MGCC.  Sacks - 2   TFL - 5  over the first 6 games.  Don't know about downs played or health.

http://www.mgcccbulldogs.com/sports/fball/2016-17/bios/buggs_isaiah_8v9c?view=gamelog&pos=d

2 AU  recruiting reporters say those stats are stretched to say the least. They went to two separate games and saw the stats his school credit him with in those games and said they weren't even remotely correct for what it's worth. They said he did not make an impact at all in either game they went to.

Archived