2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

It's all about control. God forbid two kids think they can dictate both going to the same school.....But we want both of them lol

So, you're saying that what they are doing is just another way of messing with people for the fun of it and you're ok with that?

Not a betting man but if I were I'd put some cash down on both KB & TD go to AU.

Well I am a betting man and I will put down some cash on both to AU.

Betting man? I thought you were a drinking man?

So who is going to find some pups for us to bet? Edited by ellitor

FWIW even after the weekends LB news UGA recruiting reporters still think it will be very tough for UGA to land any of TD, KJ, or WI.

It's all about control. God forbid two kids think they can dictate both going to the same school.....But we want both of them lol

So, you're saying that what they are doing is just another way of messing with people for the fun of it and you're ok with that?

Not a betting man but if I were I'd put some cash down on both KB & TD go to AU.

This I am. Happy hour right now.

This I am. Happy hour right now.

Started hours ago

FWIW even after the weekends LB news UGA recruiting reporters still think it will be very tough for UGA to land any of TD, KJ, or WI.

I agree

So "if" we land KJ, TD, WI, would NMB and others back off do to us having 3 already commited? I know we want 5 but u gotta think someone is gonna back off when we get 3-4 guys. I sure hope we land 4 and 5 would be insane! I just can't see us landing 5 top guys... 3 top guys and a couple underrated guys I see as more likely... Hard to get that many top guys that wanna compete against each other for PT all in same class anyway.

So "if" we land KJ, TD, WI, would NMB and others back off do to us having 3 already commited? I know we want 5 but u gotta think someone is gonna back off when we get 3-4 guys. I sure hope we land 4 and 5 would be insane! I just can't see us landing 5 top guys... 3 top guys and a couple underrated guys I see as more likely... Hard to get that many top guys that wanna compete against each other for PT all in same class anyway.

Some of our top guys are underrated. As for your question, only the recruits can answer that.

No I said nothing of the sort and I think you are the only person that would come up with that from my statement. The big question is if you've literally been crying about linebackers for four years what is your problem if they come as a package deal or not?

Look up! You said "It's all about control". That's kids messing with people, which you seem to be ok with. I have no problem with us signing both and I hope we do. What gave you the weird idea that I didn't want us to sign them both?

No I said nothing of the sort and I think you are the only person that would come up with that from my statement. The big question is if you've literally been crying about linebackers for four years what is your problem if they come as a package deal or not?

Look up! You said "It's all about control". That's kids messing with people, which you seem to be ok with. I have no problem with us signing both and I hope we do. What gave you the weird idea that I didn't want us to sign them both?

I think the two of you would be lost without each other. Where would you be without someone to argue meaningless points about?

I think the two of you would be lost without each other. Where would you be without someone to argue meaningless points about?

I can see how it might appear that way. However, I was lost long before Cole showed up here and survived just fine. :)

SMH

AU isn't getting McBride.

Lol this coming from you? Wow. I guess I need to be more like you just sit back and crack on people....now that's substance

Lol this coming from you? Wow. I guess I need to be more like you just sit back and crack on people....now that's substance

Wow, the comment was only intended as a joke. Makes more sense now why you are often the common denominator in many of the arguments that take place.

Lol that's even better. Say whatever you want and if someone says something back to you you see their problem....good stuff. My bad let me sit back and take it because if I reply to "jokes" I'm the bad guy

Edited by cole256

AU isn't getting McBride.

I would agree it's a long shot at best. You obviously know a lot more than most, if not all of us. But why are you 100% sure of this. Care to share? And why would CTW expend so much time and effort for a lost cause?

I would agree it's a long shot at best. You obviously know a lot more than most, if not all of us. But why are you 100% sure of this. Care to share? And why would CTW expend so much time and effort for a lost cause?

I have no idea if Nate's recruitment is one of those where things are happening under the table (FTR I am not saying it is) but if it is & WDE knows he is not going to say so publicly. If there is scoop of that nature & you really want to know about it your best bet is to DM him.

I have no idea if Nate's recruitment is one of those where things are happening under the table (FTR I am not saying it is) but if it is & WDE knows he is not going to say so publicly. If there is scoop of that nature & you really want to know about it your best bet is to DM him.

Nothing under the table. IMO Nate goes to uga or uat. AU is at best a distant 3rd. Just like I don't think uga has a legit shot with Ignont.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pups are legitimately trending here. He is visiting them for their Spring game today. It's at least the 2nd, possibly 3rd time he has visited UGA since last visiting AU.

The Pups are legitimately trending here. He is visiting them for their Spring game today. It's at least the 2nd, possibly 3rd time he has visited UGA since last visiting AU.

It's funny you just said that and bumped this thread because I'm in Athens today with some friends and swear I just saw this kid.

Perhaps the bammers have played their "anywhere but Auburn" card. It's worked on several LB prospects in the recent past.