2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

Hey...we have Kirby on one side and Satan on the other....both rivals and both on the schedule every year. Neither play each other unless it's in ATL for another 5 years. It's important we knock one of them off their horse in 2016.

I'm going to say this right now, if Kirby beats Gus next year AU hired the wrong coach. Don't care if Gus wins 10 games.

I've been saying this since 2012...

I was wondering when this shtick would reappear. I'm glad Gus is keeping his enemies close! If you insiders are so certain of the demise of Gus, and no longer on the Gus Bus, I invite you to step in front of it! This is getting old guys and now it's appearing in the recruiting forum. Hopefully you get a warning from the mods. Ha!

WDE

LOL. Quite whining and grow a pair.

wde

Whining? No, I'm tired of WDEWDE and Altima being anti-Gus with the majority of their posts! It is obvious that WDE's not happy, but seems more personal than losing football games. Maybe access to the program? I'm not one to pump sunshine, but I'm also not going to act like we need to have jetgate round 2.

WDE

My post was more of a jab at Smart. My point stands. Smart is one goofy person. If you don't like what I have to say them don't read my post. Pretty simple.

Hey...we have Kirby on one side and Satan on the other....both rivals and both on the schedule every year. Neither play each other unless it's in ATL for another 5 years. It's important we knock one of them off their horse in 2016.

I'm going to say this right now, if Kirby beats Gus next year AU hired the wrong coach. Don't care if Gus wins 10 games.

I was wondering when this shtick would reappear. I'm glad Gus is keeping his enemies close! If you insiders are so certain of the demise of Gus, and no longer on the Gus Bus, I invite you to step in front of it! This is getting old guys and now it's appearing in the recruiting forum. Hopefully you get a warning from the mods. Ha!

WDE

wde

Whining? No, I'm tired of WDEWDE and Altima being anti-Gus with the majority of their posts! It is obvious that WDE's not happy, but seems more personal than losing football games. Maybe access to the program? I'm not one to pump sunshine, but I'm also not going to act like we need to have jetgate round 2.

WDE

My post was more of a jab at Smart. My point stands. Smart is one goofy person. If you don't like what I have to say them don't read my post. Pretty simple.

Goofy like Les Miles? One thing is for sure, his hair cuts look Dumb and Dumber inspired.

WDE

wde

WDE

Goofy like Les Miles? One thing is for sure, his hair cuts look Dumb and Dumber inspired.

I don't think Miles is no where near as goofy as Smart.

WDE

wde

WDE

Pleading to the Mods to give warning points to WDE and Altima is definitely whining. How old are you?

wde

Interesting RunInRed... Something on topic about the actual recruit... THANK YOU!

1f608.png1f608.png1f608.png.... #WarEagle!

CgrZgWzUkAA7PIM.jpg

@K_Britt10

Well that has to be a good sign, doesn't it?

Maybe but an Auburn employee created it. All he had to do was tweet it so minimal energy on his part. At least he tweeted it. Same guy made one for Malcolm Askew.

• 2 weeks later...

Bunch of CBs are coming in now for Britt too. Also a bunch for Ignont for Bama. Sucks to lose Ignont, but at the end of the day we have to be pretty happy with Moultry and Britt and anyone else is just gravy.

Bunch of CBs are coming in now for Britt too. Also a bunch for Ignont for Bama. Sucks to lose Ignont, but at the end of the day we have to be pretty happy with Moultry and Britt and anyone else is just gravy.

Not with 4 to 6 spots for LBs. As Mikey would say we need more quality, not just bodies.

Not with 4 to 6 spots for LBs. As Mikey would say we need more quality, not just bodies.

So as of now, what does our LB class look like so far?

Moultry

Kenny Britt

Benton

Wooten

?

Edited by aujeff11

Moultry

Kenny Britt

Benton

Wooten

?

Looks Like

TD committed

Benton AU lean

Britt AU lean

?

? & maybe ?

I'm still thinking Tennessee for Wooten next week.

Who is the LB at Spanish Fort?

Thomas Johnston. I think there are 6-8 LBs higher on the AU board.

Moultry

Kenny Britt

Benton

Wooten

?

Looks Like

TD committed

Benton AU lean

Britt AU lean

?

? & maybe ?

I'm still thinking Tennessee for Wooten next week.

Wooten to AU IMO.

2 new CBs for Britt to AU this morning. One from Jake Rowe, an UGA insider.

Good to see.

2 new CBs for Britt to AU this morning. One from Jake Rowe, an UGA insider.

Good to see.

If we can pull Britt and Benton and one or two other players, I will be happy with our LB class, even if we don't pull Ignont (whom I am starting to have reservations about for previously discussed reasons in his thread).

Edit: I included Moultry in that but didn't list his name since he already committed verbally (so assuming he sticks with that commitment which I am pretty sure he will)

Edited by thaitopher

Britt says AU leads

Link?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/auburn_georgia_among_schools_p.html#incart_river_index

"Britt said Auburn leads, citing the family environment and relationships with defensive assistants Travis Williams and Rodney Garner. "

Anything new after landing Moultry and Wooten?

No. We have led for a month and he retweeted the 2 guys committing to AU. Still plans to commit on August 8th. However my hunch is he commits on his birthday which is the same day as BCW, June 4th.

Britt says AU leads

Link?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/auburn_georgia_among_schools_p.html#incart_river_index

"Britt said Auburn leads, citing the family environment and relationships with defensive assistants Travis Williams and Rodney Garner. "

Nice. Thanks