2017 5* QB Tate Martell (Aggie decommit 5/3/16)

ellitor

OSU 100%

Yep. His teammate DT Haskell Garrett is already committed to OSU and Tyjon Lindsey (even though he's moved on from Gorman) is high on them too

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU 100%

Yep. His teammate DT Haskell Garrett is already committed to OSU and Tyjon Lindsey (even though he's moved on from Gorman) is high on them too

Who I also believe decommitted from TAMU this week after the assistant coaches tweets

^I wish Kiffin were as good a HC as he was an OC (then again, so does USCw). He'd be easy to get if we ever needed a new one...and he can certainly develop a QB.

what qb has he developed

^I wish Kiffin were as good a HC as he was an OC (then again, so does USCw). He'd be easy to get if we ever needed a new one...and he can certainly develop a QB.

what qb has he developed

Blake Sims & Jake Coker. Unfortunately the truth is that they showed great improvement after working with Kiffen. Blake Sims couldn't hit the broad side of a barn until Kiffen got there.

How different would our QBs have performed if Kiffin was coaching them this past season? Interested to hear opinions. I don't like Kiffin and how he's acted in the past but he has done a good job with the Bama QBs since he got there IMO

How different would our QBs have performed if Kiffin was coaching them this past season? Interested to hear opinions. I don't like Kiffin and how he's acted in the past but he has done a good job with the Bama QBs since he got there IMO

Kiffin is a considerably better QB coach than anyone we have on our staff, so they'd likely have been better.

Kiffin is a considerably better QB coach than anyone we have on our staff, so they'd likely have been better.

Good coach, bad human being. I'll stick with what we have until something less sleazy comes along.

Does having 5 stars at nearly every position help? If Kiffin developed them so well, where is the proof in the NFL?

what qb has he developed

Blake Sims & Jake Coker. Unfortunately the truth is that they showed great improvement after working with Kiffen. Blake Sims couldn't hit the broad side of a barn until Kiffen got there.

thats interesting. Gus don't get credit for developing qbs unless he gets them out of high school.

Both Tate and Tyjon Lindsey were going to decommit from A&M anyway this just gave them an easy way out

Yep

Tate seems like he'd be a good fit in Gus' offense. Maybe Malzahn and Lashlee will to talk him into signing with us.

Y'all have gone nuts...

If u play sports on any level your athletic, if your your good at your skill you will continue in your sport as far as your athletic ability will take you.

Everyone has some athletic ability, unless medically disabled.

I played football, was I Johnny football, No! But I was still very althletic at a HS level. I could throw 60 yards.

Damn!

Y'all have gone nuts...

If u play sports on any level your athletic, if your your good at your skill you will continue in your sport as far as your athletic ability will take you.

I played football, was I Johnny football, No! But I was still very althletic at a HS level. I could throw 60 yards.

Damn!

Bingo

Y'all have gone nuts...

Damn!

Athleticism is as subjective to who you compare to. I'm from the northwest Alabama area. There were guys touted at smaller schools as being athletic and had numbers in sports that would lead you to say oh they are athletic that I literally laughed at when I actually saw them play. Just what you compare to. Then there are certain numbers you do that pretty much universally translate. And then there are things that don't such as football some football players playing basketball. You may be pretty fast but are you fast while dribbling? How's your coordination and things like that.

Y'all have gone nuts...

Damn!

Bingo

Bingo X 2. Even some people bound to a wheelchair are athletic enough to play ping-pong or basketball. As noted above, everybody is athletic to some extent unless completely disabled due to a medical condition.

Y'all have gone nuts...

Damn!

22xeu0.jpg

Y'all have gone nuts...

Damn!

22xeu0.jpg

I ran a hand timed 4.43 in high school.... Backwards.

Archived