Leinart Stays....

kickerman97

who cares? they could've lost the entire starting lineup and they'd still get ranked number one in all the beauty polls. although it is unfortunate that i'll now have to listen to all those damn stories about him being cross-eyed as a kid.

who cares? they could've lost the entire starting lineup and they'd still get ranked number one in all the beauty polls. although it is unfortunate that i'll now have to listen to all those damn stories about him being cross-eyed as a kid.

138798[/snapback]

Such an inspiring story, what a trooper. :lol:

who cares? People who keep up with college football, that's who. Anyway, of course they will be ranked number 1 next year, and they should. They finished number 1 and they lost hardly nobody. I just dread having to listen to the media fluff his ass all next year again.

even as a football fan leinart coming back makes little difference to me. usc is going to win the wac ten with or without him. they're that much better than the sisters of the poor and blind. the media is going to build him up regardless what he does or doesn't do on the field. regardless, i want auburn to focus on us and come out to defend a real championship in the sec.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

The NCAA has officially cancelled college football for 2005. USC will be named the 05 National Champions, and Matt Leinhart will be awarded the Heisman for his outstanding performance. Leinhart and Bush were practically neck and neck, but the deciding factor was Leinhart's impared vision as a small child.

Next week, the #2 team will be decided between Oklahoma and Ohio State. Jason White mentioned applying for a 9th year of eligibility before the conclusion of the 04 season, and OSU had a year out of the spotlight so its time to blow them way out of proportion again. It's too bad the NCAA cancelled the season, because this year's matchup between USC and OU/OSU would have been one for the ages.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

The NCAA has officially cancelled college football for 2005.  USC will be named the 05 National Champions, and Matt Leinhart will be awarded the Heisman for his outstanding performance.  Leinhart and Bush were practically neck and neck, but the deciding factor was Leinhart's impared vision as a small child. 

Next week, the #2 team will be decided between Oklahoma and Ohio State.  Jason White mentioned applying for a 9th year of eligibility before the conclusion of the 04 season, and OSU had a year out of the spotlight so its time to blow them way out of proportion again.  It's too bad the NCAA cancelled the season, because this year's matchup between USC and OU/OSU would have been one for the ages.

138844[/snapback]

Now, that's damn funny. :lol:

No returning Heisman winner has won all their games the year they returned. It won't happen...USC will not repeat as National Champs and he will have passed up those millions and one year's interest payments.

Honestly, you have to respect the guy for getting his degree. I know that's a crazy hard decision to make -- and I think he made the right one. Too bad we have to listen to the media west coast leg-humpers another year.

Archived