Alabama Sen Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump

Proud Tiger

I will allow it this time, PT.

It's embarrassing that Sessions put in his endorsement for Trump. Of all our problems, he wants to talk about the wall.

Jeffy Beauregard is probably angling for AG in His Hairness's administration. Good luck getting Senate confirmation, he seems to have a little difficulty with that.

Shooting to low. Supreme Court nominee and he would be confirmed. Ted Kennedy stopped his federal court appointment years ago with a Democratic Senate.

This truly surprised me. Sessions is a true staunch conservative. Really baffling. Maybe he's just bought the inevitability of Trump.

All Donald needs is Saban's endorsement and he is golden.

This truly surprised me. Sessions is a true staunch conservative. Really baffling. Maybe he's just bought the inevitability of Trump.

Never gonna happen. Both their egos are almost as big as AUUSN's :nanner:

Never gonna happen. Both their egos are almost as big as AUUSN's :nanner:/>

AUUSNSESSED?

aujeff and AUUSN ......is it OK if I post this or is not relevant or do I have some hidden agenda. Hint.....Alabama voters go the polls next Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?in=hpbt1

PT with a funny. :hellyeah:

I will allow it this time, PT.

It's embarrassing that Sessions put in his endorsement for Trump. Of all our problems, he wants to talk about the wall.

Well, I'll be ******

I have a hard time figuring out Trump. If he is to be the next POTUS he will need guys like Jeff around him. Some Democrats actually like him and obviously many Republicans are behind him. As crazy as it may seem he may be one of the best unifiers we have had in a long time. Hopefully it forces both sides of the establishment to reconsider their game and come back towards the middle while also doing a lot more than just talk about helping the middle class. I would feel better with him if the country wasn't in such a mess and so divided.

Never gonna happen. Both their egos are almost as big as AUUSN's :nanner:/>

AUUSNSESSED?

Where on earth have you been? Apparently you've missed their bromance.

aujeff and AUUSN ......is it OK if I post this or is not relevant or do I have some hidden agenda. Hint.....Alabama voters go the polls next Tuesday.

Good lord. How embarrassing.

Yes, some do struggle to keep up. Just saying. :-\

Its embarrassing for the republican party and shows just how bad things have gotten within that party. I have tremendous respect for Jeff Sessions and he's free to endorse anyone he sees fit. It doesn't change my opinion of him one bit because I know him.

Its embarrassing for the republican party and shows just how bad things have gotten within that party. I have tremendous respect for Jeff Sessions and he's free to endorse anyone he sees fit. It doesn't change my opinion of him one bit because I know him.

I don't know that I had a strong opinion about him one way or the other before, but this definitely damages my opinion of him going forward. He either is just going along with Trump because he thinks he's going to win and wants to position himself (or at least not get on his bad side). Thus he lacks the courage to stand for his true beliefs, or he agrees with Trump's stand on things which is even worse.

Trump is scary. He falls into the category of people that hate Cam that aren't Bama fans or Falcons fans...

He said that?

Archived