2016 Spring Practice - Day 2

RunInRed

No problem, we'll just discuss the same nonsense that's brought up in every thread. Seems about par for the course around here.

i am afraid you are too correct. i appreciate Red and the others who do bring us new material for free here. i will never complain when it is running behind schedule. but here and al.com is about all the info i get usually.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, we'll just discuss the same nonsense that's brought up in every thread. Seems about par for the course around here.

i am afraid you are too correct. i appreciate Red and the others who do bring us new material for free here. i will never complain when it is running behind schedule. but here and al.com is about all the info i get usually.

It's also off season, so info is slow to come in. And that's good, honestly. Means no drama on or off the field.

We can pretty much guarantee that "people were flying around out there" and the "QB position is wide open".

you did call it. Lol

I came to this thread to read about practice 2. I guess I went through 3 pages of nothing practice related, but I have hope when I open up practice 3 notes in a sec. that I will be rewarded with some real practice info.

I came to this thread to read about practice 2. I guess I went through 3 pages of nothing practice related, but I have hope when I open up practice 3 notes in a sec. that I will be rewarded with some real practice info.

Happens to us all, real problem here. And no, I'm not talking about the ones who offer real info or keep the threads neat. RIR and others do a great job but the constant derailment of every thread gets old.

And just to add some info from practice # 2, Rudy Ford didn't practice then either.

Were the JR attitude problems ever confirmed? I assume he's in good standing, considering how many touches he got against Memphis.

No... they were never even mentioned by anyone outside of a reporter who "knew" what was going on from his seat in the press box and a bunch of people on the forum who perpetuated the rumor. Then there was an off hand comment from his girlfriend about him getting his attitude right. If you believe Gus, which apparently few people do, he wasn't playing because he was hurt.

Were the JR attitude problems ever confirmed? I assume he's in good standing, considering how many touches he got against Memphis.

No... they were never even mentioned by anyone outside of a reporter who "knew" what was going on from his seat in the press box and a bunch of people on the forum who perpetuated the rumor. Then there was an off hand comment from his girlfriend about him getting his attitude right. If you believe Gus, which apparently few people do, he wasn't playing because he was hurt.

I'm one of those who believes that he was in the doghouse for a time last season, but I have no ongoing concerns about his attitude.

I'm sure that's exactly how some others felt when they read your post. I don't mean to offend, but complaining about the conversation at hand without attempting to steer it back to where you would like it to be- do you have a question or an observation about day 2 of spring practice?- is of even less value than the conversation that was being had (which was still very much related to Auburn football).

Archived