2017 RB Recruiting

ellitor

Btw, any analysts out there wanna discuss the pros and cons of these RBs, which one, or ones, might be the best fit at AU, and what the RB big board looks like?

Trey Sermon is trending up big time. I'll go with him.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little known secret is that every single College Football team has fans that are completely obnoxious AND every single CF team has classy fans. To categorize any teams fans as a whole in one extreme category is just ignorant. (except bama, of course)

Another little known secret is ones perception of another teams fans can be easily clouded by the attitude those fans are approached with. Not say that's the case with anyone here, but there's a guy in my local Auburn Alumni group who constantly has issues with other fans, but it's because he is comes into every situation with another fan with a combative attitude and he creates issues. I've certainly been around other teams fans who are just flat out jerks, but my experience has been that the majority of them have been fans of bama and, interestingly enough, Tennessee.

Btw, any analysts out there wanna discuss the pros and cons of these RBs, which one, or ones, might be the best fit at AU, and what the RB big board looks like?

Excellent! Thank you!

He has good size, hard to bring down, good vision for a HS Jr, and I like that he typically makes a move and then gets north and south quickly.

Trending up in his status as a running back or trending up in Auburn's chance of landing him?

Since one appears to be pro bama and the other verballed to Clemson, I'm all for whichever one likes Auburn at this point. If I had my pic, based strictly on numbers, I'd probably go for one of the two committed guys.

Trending up in his status as a running back or trending up in Auburn's chance of landing him?

AU's chances.

• 2 months later...

It should be pretty attractive to many HS RB's being that the position will be very open. The only guys with experience Should be Malik Miller and KJ. Hopefully that spells over to recruiting 1 more very good RB.

I know we were planning on trying to sign 2 RB's. My question is since Roc has left are we now going to sign 3 RB's.

I know we were planning on trying to sign 2 RB's. My question is since Roc has left are we now going to sign 3 RB's.

The plan was 2-3 even before Roc left. With his change of position & subsequent departure 3 looks to be the minimum w/ 2 true RBs plus AU liking & recruiting Alaric as an ATH.

I'd say yes. With one of the RB's being a JUCO.

I was gonna ask you guys if a JUCO was a possibility. That is one position where our success rate of transfers is quite high.

I was gonna ask you guys if a JUCO was a possibility. That is one position where our success rate of transfers is quite high.

There is a juco RB committed to Louisville coming to BCW FWIW.

Juco part covered

Glad to have him, but I'm really wanting a explosive big play hb to be on our roster again. But you need guys like this to make big plays happen so I'm happy to have him

Who would you say was the last "explosive big play hb" that played for us was?

Archived