2016 Spring Practice - Day 3

RunInRed

So when do we see the results of all that extra bowl practice back in December that coaches like to bs everyone about?

Not sure about you but I seen them in the bowl game.

So when do we see the results of all that extra bowl practice back in December that coaches like to bs everyone about?

Probably during the first game...

Ha, yeah that was an easy one. :)

What? So you don't think bowl practice helps?

maybe for the bowl but after that NO

new team, hopefully new attitude, new coaches

Bowl practice allows the coaches to see the progress of the young players that ran the squad team during the season…I am sure they had several scrimmages…but with the coach changes everything was moot for the defensive side except for the D-line...

Best answer ^^^. Our defensive players showed they can play real defense in that game. That hasn't happened in 8 years. For only a few extra practices, that was some impressive BSing...

Best answer ^^^. Our defensive players showed they can play real defense in that game. That hasn't happened in 8 years. For only a few extra practices, that was some impressive BSing...

Been a loooong time since I've seen an Auburn D shut down a really good QB like that.

This is far too practical a response for a message board! ^-^

Our DL COULD be one of the biggest surprises in the SEC, if not the country this year--while we're optimistic, Garrett and Jonathan Allen, are getting all the attention.

I feel like we say this every year. Gotta be optimistic like you said.

We do say this every year. Hopefully it sticks this year.

maybe for the bowl but after that NO

new team, hopefully new attitude, new coaches

So what is your issue? What is your proposed solution? Just skip the bowls? Circumvent NCAA rules and just keep on practicing year round?

At least most of the bitching and moaning that goes on around here has a point. Maybe I'm just being dense, but I fail to see yours.

Archived