Anyone seen Brandon Jacobs.....

kickerman97

Another time another place, I would have loved to have had him for the long haul. He is really a good running back. I don't know how smart he is, but he could be really good in the NFL. Can you imagined if he had stayed, all of Carl Stewart's carries, he wouldn't got. We would have had three RB going pro in the same year. He wouldn't had alot better chance for national publicity playing for us. Just not the playing time he was looking for, I know. Oh well.

he was a malcontent.....he was whing and bitching all of the time and finally some of the players just told the coaches to quit worrying with him because he was not worth the trouble that he was causing....you saw how he was acting today,until ratliff flattened his big ass on the screen play....i don't think ratliff cares very much for jacobs

i really think big jacobs did himself a favor by transferring. it was unfortunate timing for him (not necessarily for us since we had guys that were better). he's going get drafted in the middle rounds b/c he's just too tempting. i'm glad to hear he's doing well, and i'm even happier to hear that jay played well today. i think he's going to be a solid nfl player in the vein of richard seymour, a guy who normally plays tackle on a four man line, can move outside on a three man line. he's got a career ahead of him.

Archived