Trump rally cancelled in Chicago due to safety concerns

AUUSN

Best decision of the night by.......Donald Trump for cancelling the event before things got worse. Then he got lots of free time to make his speech on TV with millions watching rather than thousands. Smart guy.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best decision of the night by.......Donald Trump for cancelling the event before things got worse. Then he got lots of free time to make his speech on TV with millions watching rather than thousands. Smart guy.

You act like his intention was to have his rally canceled.

He could have just as easily not ever scheduled it and gave his speech on television(what network hosted it? I don't have cable), and broadcasted it to millions anyway.

How you feeling about that endorsement now Carson? You political whore...

MIAMI — Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson threw his support behind Donald Trump on Friday, saying the billionaire front-runner has two sides: the combative campaign persona and a "very cerebral" approach in private.

https://www.washingt...-endorse-trump/

Wise move by Carson. Supporting the guy who's supported by the grand wizard of the KKK. Or perhaps he slept through that whole thing.

That is so funny that you are saying this as your guy was supported by racists but you had nothing to say about that...and if you are going to reply that your guy disavowed them then you have to admit that Trump did the same...

Tell me who "my guy" is? You mean Obama? Yeah, I didn't vote for him.

Well I don't hear you complaining about other politicians who are supported by racists...but you do point out Trump...if you favor H then here is a
for you

Also if you were basing racist supporters on the YouGov poll...well here is a link to the rest of that story and it states that Bernies supporters are just if not more racist...Link I know it doesn't fit your narrative but face it all political folks running in a race will probably have a racist supporting them whether they like it or not. Racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors..some are just more well known.

MIAMI — Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson threw his support behind Donald Trump on Friday, saying the billionaire front-runner has two sides: the combative campaign persona and a "very cerebral" approach in private.

Wise move by Carson. Supporting the guy who's supported by the grand wizard of the KKK. Or perhaps he slept through that whole thing.

That is so funny that you are saying this as your guy was supported by racists but you had nothing to say about that...and if you are going to reply that your guy disavowed them then you have to admit that Trump did the same...

Well I don't hear you complaining about other politicians who are supported by racists...but you do point out Trump...

Well, Trump is a dominant Republican presidential candidate(as well as the topic of this discussion), so there's some relevance. Point me to the Democratic candidates being supported by racists similar to David Duke and I might tell you my thoughts.

Well I don't hear you complaining about other politicians who are supported by racists...but you do point out Trump...

Well, Trump is a dominant Republican presidential candidate(as well as the topic of this discussion), so there's some relevance. Point me to the Democratic candidates being supported by racists similar to David Duke and I might tell you my thoughts.

I left you some links...after I posted and updated with link as you were responding...

I don't support Hillary. So there's that. I believe she's like (just about) any other politician in that she'll say whatever she needs to to gain a leg up. I saw the whole video with the BLM member openly protesting and directly questioning Hillary at her dinner function in South Carolina. That was embarrassing for her(Hillary), and she should be ashamed of herself having that woman removed without addressing her concerns in that open forum. She could've used that opportunity to help her campaign. Instead she looked like a person incapable of thinking on her feet.

As far as a misleading poll, I'll wait for more concrete, tangible evidence on Bernie.

Since we are posting cartoons, here's a photo of a person that all Democrats deny as a friend, but he really is.

Actual terrorist Bill Ayers is protesting against trump in Chicago.

CdTc6khWoAAYBgp.jpg

trumpmuslim.jpeg

Which of the 4 or 5 separate waves of prehistoric immigration do they descend from? Most American Indians are not from the first waves.

We won the damn cold war. Don't they teach that stuff in schools anymore ?

A theme is emerging out of his campaign ...

You're right. The theme is simple......a lot of Americans are fed up with the good old boys in Washington and are coming out in droves to vote. At this point in time, like it or not, it looks like the voters are seeing Trump as the GOP candidate they believe will turn a lot of things around and put a dent in the "entitled" mentality.

You're right. The theme is simple......a lot of Americans are fed up with the good old boys in Washington and are coming out in droves to vote. At this point in time, like it or not, it looks like the voters are seeing Trump as the GOP candidate they believe will turn a lot of things around and put a dent in the "entitled" mentality.

Fine. But Trump is not the answer. Not even close. He will do nothing but tear this country further apart, dividing our citizens, pitting one against the other ... you are already seeing this by the tone of his rallies.

Fine. But Trump is not the answer. Not even close. He will do nothing but tear this country further apart, dividing our citizens, pitting one against the other ... you are already seeing this by the tone of his rallies.

I didn't say I was a Trump supporter, I just said what I thought the theme is. Regardless of one's opinion of Trump, he is succeeding with the voters where it counts.

Let's be honest here Red, this has been happening for a few years now. And if you follow my conversations, you know I don't have ODS, but the man has to own this. After all, It happened on his watch.

How about Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakan for starters.

Let's be honest here Red, this has been happening for a few years now. And if you follow my conversations, you know I don't have ODS, but the man has to own this. After all, It happened on his watch.

Yeah, plus he was born black. :-\

Obama didn't cause this. He is the object of it.

Archived