Troy

Auburn85

Dang, does anyone know how much the DC makes at Troy?

$55,000

Wayne Bolt left for UAB and now makes $115,000

Now Troy just lost their most recent DC to Clemson

Troy just couldn't compete financially

I guess Troy needs to play more top 10 team away games and get paid

I remeber someone from Nebraska called Troy a bunch of prostitutes, "There only doing it for the money" :P:cheer:

From what I understand, they already have a game scheduled that weekend.... It'd be fun though...I watched them take it to Mizzou on TV this past season....

I remeber someone from Nebraska called Troy a bunch of prostitutes, "There only doing it for the money" :P   :cheer:

139056[/snapback]

I believe Nebraska was the one that "did it" for the money... so they could have an extra home game without a home and home agreement.

I remeber someone from Nebraska called Troy a bunch of prostitutes, "There only doing it for the money" :P   :cheer:

139056[/snapback]

What does that say for the one paying the prostitute? :blink::big:

USC has an opening in September :D

139123[/snapback]

Yes, but they have 11 games scheduled. :big:

139127[/snapback]

But it looks like the NCAA is going to allow 12 a year on a permanet basis. Don't know if that starts next year or not though.

USC has an opening in September :D

139123[/snapback]

Yes, but they have 11 games scheduled. :big:

139127[/snapback]

But it looks like the NCAA is going to allow 12 a year on a permanet basis. Don't know if that starts next year or not though.

139131[/snapback]

I think I remember that was supposed to start in 2006 or 2007. But I could be wrong. But that souds right, cause those guys never get in a hurry for anything! :big:

USC played 12 games this past season.

Troy would be nice to play down the road.

They are fast becoming another Marshall

In there first year as a Division 1A program, they were the only team to play the 2 teams in the NC game(Nebraska,Miami) They also played BCS Bowl team Maryland.

To me , them beating Missouri, really put Missouri on a downward spiral

...was a great movie! :clap:

Dang, does anyone know how much the DC makes at Troy?

$55,000

Wayne Bolt left for UAB and now makes $115,000

Now Troy just lost their most recent DC to Clemson

Troy just couldn't compete financially

I guess Troy needs to play more top 10 team away games and get paid

139056[/snapback]

Troy did play a lot of teams away to get money, and it was to build their program. They have not had to ask the tax payers(as UAB has done) to keep their program afloat They also sold the name of the stadium to pay for a nice new stadium. Troy is trying very hard to build up their program, and not having to beg for money or support. The citizens in Troy believe in this program 100%, and they fill the seats sometimes even more than the students. I know that they would love to play Auburn, and it would mean a lot to the program. I think that they have played a lot of teams in the SEC. They have played LSU, Arkansas, Miss State,and South Carolina.

139148[/snapback]

Yes USC did play 12 games this year. But the Virginia Tech game was the BCA Football Classic, played in Landover, Md

As for :au: playing Troy, I think it should be the first game of the season every year and on the same day that :ua: plays UAB! :big::big:

"Those are the most oblivious no calls I have ever seen...

Dont you mean "obvious?"

139409[/snapback]

I've explained this way too many times to too many inteligent people...

Dont you mean "obvious?"

139409[/snapback]

139426[/snapback]

oblivious: lacking active conscious knowledge

So, what you are saying is the refs didn't see them? By this definition, that has to be it. So how can they call it, if they don't see it? They didn't "miss" the call, they just didn't see the "holds". So there is no fault on them. They DID see, however, the LSWho player land on our center and called that one. Had they seen that and not called it, then there would have been a serious problem.

Dont you mean "obvious?"

139409[/snapback]

139426[/snapback]

oblivious: lacking active conscious knowledge

So, what you are saying is the refs didn't see them? By this definition, that has to be it. So how can they call it, if they don't see it? They didn't "miss" the call, they just didn't see the "holds". So there is no fault on them. They DID see, however, the LSWho player land on our center and called that one. Had they seen that and not called it, then there would have been a serious problem.

139561[/snapback]

Once again, I'm suggesting that the ref in the far left of the shot is actually watching the play. Thus requiring him to call a penalty.

139148[/snapback]

Yes USC did play 12 games this year. But the Virginia Tech game was the BCA Football Classic, played in Landover, Md

As for :au: playing Troy, I think it should be the first game of the season every year and on the same day that :ua: plays UAB! :big::big:

139411[/snapback]

I would not want to play UAB. I watched them alot this year, they seemed to be a really good team. Same with basketball, UAB has really moved up in sports.

Archived