Demarre Kitt

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demarre Kitt will be visiting AU on Saturday with fellow UGA commits Shaq Wiggins and Tray Matthews.  Auburn still has a lot of work to do if they want to flip Kitt.  One thing of note, Kitt is from the same high school as AU player JaQuay Williams.

Demarre Kitt will be visiting AU on Saturday with fellow UGA commits Shaq Wiggins and Tray Matthews.  Auburn still has a lot of work to do if they want to flip Kitt.  One thing of notice, Kitt is from the same high school as AU player JaQuay Williams.

Is that where the Berry twins go to school as well?

I

Demarre Kitt will be visiting AU on Saturday with fellow UGA commits Shaq Wiggins and Tray Matthews.  Auburn still has a lot of work to do if they want to flip Kitt.  One thing of notice, Kitt is from the same high school as AU player JaQuay Williams.

I believe the berry twins go to hosley's high school?

I

Ah, you're right. My bad.

I

Ah, you're right. My bad.

Easy to confuse. Sandy Creek (Jaquay) and Creekside (Holsey) are only about 10 minutes apart.

Were these three UGA guys already planning on visiting Auburn on Saturday or is that a post-Foster reverberation?

Were these three UGA guys already planning on visiting Auburn on Saturday or is that a post-Foster reverberation?

I believe so

undecided.gif

They were already planning to attend prior to today's announcement.

Ah ok, thanks. I bet the visit will have a different tone now though.

Demarre Kitt will be visiting AU on Saturday with fellow UGA commits Shaq Wiggins and Tray Matthews.  Auburn still has a lot of work to do if they want to flip Kitt.  One thing of note, Kitt is from the same high school as AU player JaQuay Williams.

Wiggins is from Sandy Creek as well.  JW needs to make a phone call.

undecided.gif

They were already planning to attend prior to today's public announcement.

FIFY.

Uhhhh, was there another announcement today...perhaps a "private" announcement?  I guess I missed it. undecided.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived