Cadillac To Play In Senior Bowl

Tigerdog

Wants to improve his draft status.

Said he saw what Ladanian Thomlinson of TCU did in 2001.

Played and increased his stock over Deuce McCalister.

Just hope he doesnt get injured.

Cool that he and Jason will play together!

Carnell To Play In Senior Bowl

Best of luck to all of 'em. I hate to see anyone who plays extra games like this get injured.

AUsome...hope he runs for 250!!!! :au::homer:

It's truly amazing. A couple of weeks ago I said that he was going to play in the SR Bowl and several folks seemed to think I was some sort of idiot for even suggesting the idea. Why what does he have to prove? He has nothing to gain?

Go figure.

:cheers: Here's hoping he does great and moves up even higher in the draft. A good showing in the Senior Bowl and good results in the combines could mean several extra million $$$$$$$ for Caddy.

Speaking of all star games. At the Shrine Game practices so far, I have read that Jay Ratliff has been almost unblockable during drills. During scrimmages Ratliff constantly got penetration and forced the action away from his gap. Weighing in heavier then listed might help Ratliff remain at tackle though he looks more like a classic left defensive end.

any others from auburn playin in it?

139197[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Campbell is in........Not sure if anyone else from the National Championship team will be there, though........Also date/time? 'preciate it.

Every year I say I'm going to watch the Senior Bowl and I never do...I can't miss it this year with all those Auburn seniors on the field. Somebody post a reminder when it comes closer to game time. :)

Archived