I see several concerns with program right now....

Eagle's Claw

On the surface Chizik looks as if he leaving no matter.... If he was happy then why is he interviewing with Texas??? In addition our recruiting seems to be below par from years past which baffles me really. We should be on top of the charts this year with our record this past year....

I know we haven't gotten to signing day, but it really doesn't even look like we are on the radar screen for the many more bluechippers.

And YES I believe we did win this past year with 4 & 5* highschool players... Caddy, Campbell, McNeil, Mix to name a few.

Take two aspirins. Check in after signing day, then again this time next year. If it still hurts, rub it a little! *grin*

Why would one worry now about a problem that hasn't arisin yet, and even if it did, that person could do nothing about? What's the phobia for fear of the future anyway?

13 - 0, 3 in a row, and some folks just HAVE to find something to complain about!!!!!!!

Eagle's Claw........ are you sure it's not Chicken Little's Claw?? Don't look up, a piece of that falling sky might hit you!!!

Having been a recruiting junkie for more years than I care to think about, I can say that having a great season does not always translate into having a great recruiting class. A good example would be the 1993 class. Bama was coming off the NC & AU was coming off a loosing season and a coaching change. AU had a very good class & Bama didn't do near as well as their fans thought they would/should. But in this case, it would be good to wait until signing day to see how things end up. CTT has said that this would probably be the best class he has ever signed.

Every year there has been several good surprises for AU on signing day. There will be disappointments as well but several good surprises. Remember three years ago when Devin & Ben both signed with AU and hardly anyone thought that would happen.

well eagle's claw, i agree with you by just looking on the surface. Without going to deep (because I can't/because I don't have that kind of sources) we can see Chizik is interviewing else wise and ole Powe didn't commit to us. Did Powe not commit to us because he knows something bout to come? I don't know, but we will sure find out in the coming weeks.

Be careful gang. The SKY may hurt you if it FALLS on your head. :blink::D

Be careful gang. The SKY may hurt you if it FALLS on your head. :blink:   :D

139107[/snapback]

yea like i said "just looking on the surface"

I have no idea what will happen in the next couple weeks and have absolutely no idea what will happen in the 2005 football year. :no:

but one thing i do know...i'll be at every single game like I was this past year :P

:au:

Be careful gang. The SKY may hurt you if it FALLS on your head. :blink:   :D

139107[/snapback]

yea like i said "just looking on the surface"

I have no idea what will happen in the next couple weeks and have absolutely no idea what will happen in the 2005 football year. :no:

but one thing i do know...i'll be at every single game like I was this past year :P

:au:

139108[/snapback]

Me TOO! See ya' there. (I will be the guy wearing ORANGE & BLUE ! ! !) :big:

My wallet's too small for my 50's, and my diamond shoes are too tight. Call me crazy, but I just don't see what there is to complain about after going 13-0.

I really don't think our recruiting is going so horrible. Maybe we didn't get Powe, but also he's not offically done. Last I saw, we were ranked with the 14th best class and we are expected to add around 3 more 4* players, maybe even 4. That will boost our rankings higher considering that some of the teams ahead of us are already near the max they can take. I expect us to end up in the top 10 and that is pretty good considering that this is a relatively weak class from Alabama depth wise. I expect next year to be the bigger year star-wise, because some players that might not have thought about Auburn will give us a shot because of our success this year.

Archived