***2016 GT CB Marshall Taylor (AU commit 4/3/16)***

aujeff11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my question is this: If we have all this great talent and depth at the various DB spots, why did we sign Marshall Taylor? The staff must not see the defensive backfield as the rose garden we fans think it will be.

We have some depth but not a massive amount of it. We are bring MT in to compete for the starting CB job opposite Carlton & compete at nickel.

I also think Roberts is a great player and will start. But from what I read it sounds like Holsey is odd man out. They have staters as, Dean, Davis, Ford, Roberts and Ruffin in the 5 DB set. With the other Davis as 3rd CB. Holsey is at nickel I think behind Ford and Irvin. I hope Taylor is great and starts cause it sure helps our depth to have Dean as 3rd CB with Davis 4th. I just really like our depth. Ruffin, Trey, Boston, Ford and Roberts can all play IMO. And I think we are finally starting to have depth that doesn't drop off much.

If the they you are referring to is al.com they don't know crap about us. Example the only starting spot that's locked in is Carlton @ CB. Everything else is up for grabs.

So, to sum up the last page or 2...no one al.com doesn't knows much of anything

FIFY since that what Scotts used as the info reference point.

And to add...Golf sucks

Like I said before :iamwithstupid:/>

just surpised you remember saying it previously. Good for you.

Archived