This place is starting to look like...

jared52

the ITAT board. Can we not be happy with the 13-0 season and the fact that CTT has proven himself to be a good recruiter since he got here. We have NO idea how an 18 year old kid is going to do once he reaches the college level. Heck, I'm just surprised that 18 year olds can get some of you as excited as you do. How many "diamonds-in-the-rough" has CTT and his staff found? Several. If they continue to get the quality of players they have been getting, we'll be good for a while. Not 13-0 every year, but 9-10 wins.

I look back on my senior year of HS and then to my FR year of college, and I changed ALOT. If I had half the mind I did my FR year of college I did as a senior in HS, I would have played basketball for some college. We don't know how these kids are going to develop, or even IF they will develop. We cried when we lost Russell, I don't miss him. We cried when we lost Sims to FSU, I don't miss him either. We'll get ours and CTT and his staff will turn them in to men. On and off the field.

Patience grasshopper, patience.

Amen jared. I'm so happy to win the Iron Bowl three years in a row, win the SECC, and go 13-0 I don't ask for any more. The MNC has become so controversial it's hardly worth winning it. You get accused of whining if you go 13-0 and don't win it, and if you do win it there's always someone who says you didn't deserve it. So I say screw the MNC until we have a playoff on the field. Give bama 6 or 7 more Co-MNCs. Bless their hearts they really need some more to have something to talk about. :D:D

Abso-freakin-lootely! And Amen, brother!

Remember...it sux to be a Bamar...that makes everything else all right! Gee I wish my Bamar Daddy was alive to see this 13-0...I really do! :au::homer:

I am not even worried about recruiting because I have that much faith in CTT to get MOST of the players that he wants and that Auburn needs. He did pretty dang well with his recruits this past year. So we lose Powe. You're going to lose players sometimes. He always closes well.

i agree that we're going to continue to get solid, character players that will win games. tubby recruited well at ole miss, and folks are freaking out about what he can do at auburn?!? one thing though, i do miss ernie sims. have you seen that guy play? he's the meanest linebacker i've seen since ray lewis.

We are the UNDEFEATED SEC CHAMPIONS! :au:

We OWN uat. :au:

Coach Tuberville has just been voted the BEST Coach in the COUNTRY. :au:

Sounds good to me! :D

Archived