College Transfer List is Out

ellitor

Who are we in the hunt for, specifically?

Don't know yet. People have been clamoring for a list so I figured I'd post 1 when I saw it.

I really want Daniel Giddens. He would have to redshirt, but we would be loading up for 2017. Unfortunately he just released a list of schools that he was interested in and Auburn did not make the list.

Can a mod please merge this thread w/ the 2015-2016 recruiting thread? I made a mistake in making this thread & I apologize.

Can a mod please merge this thread w/ the 2015-2016 recruiting thread? I made a mistake in making this thread & I apologize.

I thought you were a mod. You still have the capability to edit other poster's posts.

I thought you were a mod.

Recruiting only. Real mods have the green Mod labels under their pic IDs.

Interesting. But you were a mod at one time right?

Interesting. But you were a mod at one time right?

Recruiting section only. Never been more than that. Not lobbying for it either.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25510814/best-returning-player-in-big-south-announces-he-is-going-to-transfer

article on Desean Murray, he would have to sit out a year, 6'5" Forward, game sounds similar to Dunnans, seems to rise up for the big games

Hoping Darion Clark's name starts coming up, originally from Georgia and could add another immediate rebounding presence replacing Harris

Any chance of getting Spike Albrecht? Seems his time at Michigan is done

Would be a great get, but sounds like he wants to play close to family(Indiana). Sounds like Butler, Michigan is blocking IU and Purdue as of now. He did say the door is open to go anywhere...

http://www.cbssports...ing-to-transfer

article on Desean Murray, he would have to sit out a year, 6'5" Forward, game sounds similar to Dunnans, seems to rise up for the big games

has visit scheduled for Auburn

I honestly hope we pass. He is not eligible immediately & is a 6'5 wing. We have enough of those IMO.

http://www.cbssports...ing-to-transfer

has visit scheduled for Auburn

I honestly hope we pass. He is not eligible immediately & is a 6'5 wing. We have enough of those IMO.

That was my thoughts as well.

He's not a true wing, though. He's kind of an undersized big.

We also have enough of those ;D

haha true!

Ronnie Johnson from Houston a GT PG possibly visiting Auburn soon.... 9 pts 3 asst last year transferred there from Purdue, put up 11 and 4 as a sophomore

Ronnie Johnson from Houston a GT PG possibly visiting Auburn soon.... 9 pts 3 asst last year transferred there from Purdue, put up 11 and 4 as a sophomore

Visited this past weekend actually.

Ronnie Johnson read up on him. He has played for three years 2 at Purdue and 1 at Houston. A solid PG good shooter, very good on FT. Can put up points. Only issue I saw that is a negative is I would like to see a PG especially one who is only 6' tall have more assists, that said he may have been doing exactly what his coach wanted him to do. We should have players who can run and also who can hit the three a PG who can set those players up is what we need. I think he has the potential to help us if he decides to come to Auburn.

Ronnie Johnson read up on him. He has played for three years 2 at Purdue and 1 at Houston. A solid PG good shooter, very good on FT. Can put up points. Only issue I saw that is a negative is I would like to see a PG especially one who is only 6' tall have more assists, that said he may have been doing exactly what his coach wanted him to do. We should have players who can run and also who can hit the three a PG who can set those players up is what we need. I think he has the potential to help us if he decides to come to Auburn.

So no concern that this would be his 3rd transfer? After the attitude problems we had last year, it just makes me wonder.

At this point we just need somebody, anybody that can play the PG position who has played anywhere with solid competition. We still aren't in a position to turn away some players due to character and attitude problems - especially at the 1 spot. JMO though but we reallllllllly can't have the only PGs on the roster be:

A true freshman

A walk-on

But lionheart, I share your concerns there. But we have to be willing to look the other way at this time or else we'll have a very small chance.

Archived