2016 A-Day

bikeriderga

Here's hoping for a big, big turnout for the A-Day game. First time in the last two years, the weather will be near perfect.

Sunny with highs in the low 60ties.

We have a good list of recruits that will be on campus and a big crowd on A-Day makes a huge impression of these recruits.

Cannot wait to see you there! WAR EAGLE!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to it. Should be an exciting one. Great weather. Positions on the line. Big scoreboard this year. We are guaranteed to finally beat a SEC team in JHS...(also to lose to one)

Back when my wife and I were dating, guys bought their dates corsages for the games. Yes, I know that was a long time before most of you were born. She is now intered at Auburn, but on Saturday morning I'll bring her some game day flowers. Then right after halftime, to beat the crowds, I'll need to leave and start the long, loney drive home.

We meet at Auburn, but only lived there the few years we were in school. But, Auburn has always and will always be home.

War Eagle!

Back when my wife and I were dating, guys bought their dates corsages for the games. Yes, I know that was a long time before most of you were born. She is now intered at Auburn, but on Saturday morning I'll bring her some game day flowers. Then right after halftime, to beat the crowds, I'll need to leave and start the long, loney drive home.

We meet at Auburn, but only lived there the few years we were in school. But, Auburn has always and will always be home.

War Eagle!

God Bless and WDE !!!

Really really wish I could be in AU this weekend. I saw the weather is supposed to be beautiful. Last two A-Days I went to weren't that great in terms of weather.

Where is the best place to park for the game tomorrow? Also, do yall know if we are able to buy parking passes somewhere online? Thanks in advance.

Parking will be open tomorrow...find a spot in the RV lot...they won't be full like normal.

Archived