2016 A-Day

bikeriderga

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45 min away from finding out what we have at QB.

Probably not.

Why not?

Because A-day with QB's dressed in orange non-contact jerseys has never been a good indicator of "what we have at QB" is why. A-day is a glorified scrimmage, a show for the fans. Making a judgment about QB's based on what happens during the A-day game is not a good plan.

45 min away from finding out what we have at QB.

Probably not.

Why not?

L

Because A-day with QB's dressed in orange non-contact jerseys has never been a good indicator of "what we have at QB" is why. A-day is a glorified scrimmage, a show for the fans. Making a judgment about QB's based on what happens during the A-day game is not a good plan.

Well after watching Florida game I'm even more bewildered why we seem behind. But I get your point. JJ being scared to take a hit is why he practices well and does not play well. I understand. Will be interesting regardless

Lots of build-up for JF3 on the TV coverage......JMO but too much pressure on him to perform....when this game really means nothing in the way of determining the pecking order for QBs....especially when it's "hands off" of the QBs.

Looks like a beautiful day....what's the attendance.....55-65K ? Upper decks look mostly empty.

Well. Not much changed with lashlee. Finished year going backwards and picked right back up. Nice.

It's A-Day. Lighten up, Francis. ;)

Are we going to be subjected to 2 hours of gripes and second guessing?

If that's it.....please tell me now and I'll just stretch out on the couch and watch the game with out the negativism.

Well. Not much changed with lashlee. Finished year going backwards and picked right back up. Nice.

1. it's a SCRIMMAGE 2. its 6 plays in to the scrimmage. Opinions are one thing, Opinions 6 plays in at a SCRIMMAGE is over the top ridiculous.

If that's it.....please tell me now and I'll just stretch out on the couch and watch the game with out the negativism.

+1

It's A-Day. Lighten up, Francis. ;)/>

Certainly. ����

Did Lashlee call those plays? I'm sure you havent the slightest idea...

It's actually1.5 hours.

Archived