2017 4* Juco WR Brandon Martin (Arkansas 12/14/16)

ellitor

14 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Sorry we don't all share your misery now that Gus and Auburn are doing so well. I guess, that is just the way you are. Sad, really.

Literally doesn't make any sense and the fact Mikey liked it just makes him look as stupid as you lol

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Literally doesn't make any sense and the fact Mikey liked it just makes him look as stupid as you lol

So you are keeping track of who hits like? That is about as stupid, as you trying to convince us that you're an engineer.

53 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

So you are keeping track of who hits like? That is about as stupid, as you trying to convince us that you're an engineer.

Lol, ok

47 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This kid really just looks like a football player to me. I really hope he chooses Auburn. Even with the talent we have, I think he could crack the rotation. 

You Sir, get a Ike for trying to get this topic back on track.

33 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Seriously Cole, I wouldn't even entertain these two bafoons. 

You're right, not worth my time....I just want it to be noted though I was minding my own business and the take it to pm's and get back on track stuff always seems to happen when I defend myself to make it like I'm starting it, or even part of it.....that's just funny to me. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Technically, Golf said to keep it to B. Martin before you even responded.

Careful Bird that comes close to saying nice things about Golf. LOL

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Careful Bird that comes close to saying nice things about Golf. LOL

He has to every now and then. I've got to much crap I could expose about him

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

No Cole is a nuclear engineer who has to also qualify for fire brigade training....But I tell you what you quote a post showing where Cole got his lunch handed to him and I'll send you a $100!

Cole are you not willing to admit just how wrong you were about SW. That's all i'm saying.

7 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Cole are you not willing to admit just how wrong you were about SW. That's all i'm saying.

So once again you either quote or tell me what I said about sw that I was wrong about and I'll tell you if I feel like I was wrong or not. But based off what you are saying now you're probably thinking I said something that I didn't say

If somebody wants to argue with Cole about what he may or may not have said about Sean, find one of the 50 freaking QB threads in the main forum to do it. Jesus. He's not to blame for any of this crap in this thread, btw. I'm not a mod but this is ridiculous. 

Brandon Martin has all the makings of a special WR and has 3 years of eligibility left. He's 6'4, 215 and runs a reported 4.37. Even after calling BS and doing the normal .1-.2 second deduction from any non-NFL Combine 40 time, that's a big, fast dude. If you watch his highlights, he catches the ball with his hands and not with his body- something that we've not seen as much as we'd like from the one receiver on our team who is taller than 6'2 and happens to be leaving after this season. And he hasn't been playing football long, so he very well could grow into a monster. I really think it's okay to quit slap fighting over our quarterback in this one thread and discuss the pros and cons of recruiting Brandon Martin. 

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

So once again you either quote or tell me what I said about sw that I was wrong about and I'll tell you if I feel like I was wrong or not. But based off what you are saying now you're probably thinking I said something that I didn't say

Ok, maybe that's the case, i just remember you refusing to listen to reason about SW and never giving him the benefit of the doubt. But maybe i just took it that way, either way,are you prepared to say that SW is a better QB than JJ?

57 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Ok, maybe that's the case, i just remember you refusing to listen to reason about SW and never giving him the benefit of the doubt. But maybe i just took it that way, either way,are you prepared to say that SW is a better QB than JJ?

Yeah you are mistaken, the most you could have read from me is me saying I can't say what he did against arky and Kentucky would lead me to say he's one of the best qb's to come through Auburn. And I'm still waiting on seeing him against a great defense but I'm certainly feel better the more experience he gets.

As far as sw and jj. I said jj was lost soon as they pulled him. Always said you don't change sw for jj unless sw doesn't perform or you could lose the team.

But with that being said just like sw improved with talent upgrade at wr, the o line getting games under their belt and getting better, a better run game, I think jj could've done the same before he was blitzed at lsu. And just like sw didn't look good when we tried the 3 qb rotation fiasco, I think bad coaching contributed as well. So I think if you put sw in the EXACT same position that jj was in last year, we may have been a little better, maybe not but I don't think we would've beat any of the teams we lost to last year.

So yeah you probably would want to check history more before jumping in...You may find yourself on the side of people with agendas that you don't know anything about....

My bad on the last post, I just saw my notification and clicked it before reading the other posts....mainly loof's. I wouldn't had wrote the other stuff if I had read it first

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

My bad on the last post, I just saw my notification and clicked it before reading the other posts....mainly loof's. I wouldn't had wrote the other stuff if I had read it first

FWIW I think everybody recognizes that you were only defending yourself. 

3 minutes ago, auadmin said:

that Brandon Martin is an incredible player!  Come on down to AU and play for our team!!!  :wareagle::bananadance::hellyeah:

I really, really hope he does. 

Yeah I was super excited when he first committed. I like long wr's that are athletic. Preferably a background in basketball. One things many don't talk about with wr's are their ability to jump off of one or two legs....this is a VERY big advantage. If you find a guy that can do that.....special

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

FWIW I think everybody recognizes that you were only defending yourself. 

I really, really hope he does. 

Thanks bro. Can't lie sometimes I feel I'm treated in a particular way, just for not agreeing. But it's all good, preciate it 

Archived