2017 4* Juco WR Brandon Martin (Arkansas 12/14/16)

ellitor

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet.

Nobody jumped on his bandwagon here for whatever reason.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.37 and 6'4''? I would say this bandwagon is worth jumping on.

Welcome to the family, Mr Martin. We sure have turned our WR group around quickly. I wouldn't trade our group for any other in the SEC now. Impressive.

Title & OP updated. I'm not sure when BM got ranked but he is now the #1 rated juco WR in the nation.

Since LSU was the former school he committed to before surprised he didn't go back. Does this mean Kodi beat out Craig on this one? Glad this guy is on board though! Welcome home Brandon Martin.

this is one guy that gives me hope that the braintrust on the offensive side of the ball just might be clearing out the cobwebs in their heads somewhat....now, we need somebody to throw him, and the good class of receivers from last year, the football....we don't have that one yet

Title & OP updated. I'm not sure when BM got ranked but he is now the #1 rated juco WR in the nation.

This can't possibly be, because so many on this board know, our new WO's coach can't recruit, and Gus can only sign long snappers and kickers. I joke, really just kidding.

Since LSU was the former school he committed to before surprised he didn't go back. Does this mean Kodi beat out Craig on this one? Glad this guy is on board though! Welcome home Brandon Martin.

No. LSU has not shown interest since he went to juco from high school.

Was Kodi in on this one?

Can't be. Just a few days ago we were reading that Kodi is chopped liver on the recruiting trail. It must have been Lashlee Garner Gus. Darnit! The Auburn campus recruited him by itself! Just ask around, they'll tell you that we don't have anybody on the staff that is capable of recruiting this guy.

this is one guy that gives me hope that the braintrust on the offensive side of the ball just might be clearing out the cobwebs in their heads somewhat....now, we need somebody to throw him, and the good class of receivers from last year, the football....we don't have that one yet

Barrett, White, Queen?

Was Kodi in on this one?

Can't be. Just a few days ago we were reading that Kodi is chopped liver on the recruiting trail. It must have been Lashlee Garner Gus. Darnit! The Auburn campus recruited him by itself! Just ask around, they'll tell you that we don't have anybody on the staff that is capable of recruiting this guy.

Yes, no way we are getting 4 star WO's and 4 star RB's. Just no way!

Was Kodi in on this one?

Yawn. You don't seem to accept any criticism of the staff unless it revolves around linebacker recruiting.

Was Kodi in on this one?

Yawn. You don't seem to accept any criticism of the staff unless it revolves around linebacker recruiting.

I accept it where it's legitimate. Roughly 99% of what we hear in passing is not legitimate.

Was Kodi in on this one?

Everybody knows you have a beef with many posters on here. We get it. You don't have to do this in every thread on every imaginable topic.

Was Kodi in on this one?

Nope. Not a bit

University of Auburn nailed another one and he has some good size too. Looks like the QBs will have some good sized targets in the years ahead.

4.37 and 6'4''? I would say this bandwagon is worth jumping on.

Yup. The term "beast" is usually thrown about a little generously here at times....I think it's pretty applicable this go around. Kid has a TON of potential.

Happy to get his committment.

Anybody else think he could high point the ball better for his size? Tape sometimes feels like he waits for the ball to hit his body.

Anybody else think he could high point the ball better for his size? Tape sometimes feels like he waits for the ball to hit his body.

I can see that at times, for sure

had some pretty impressive stretches/leaps for a few catches

Has 3 years to play, Which puts him in stride with the guys that made up the #1 WR group last year...

He can play 3 years. They can play 4. He is ahead of stride by a year.

Archived